More to COTD?

I know I dont post much (2nd post ever). I wanted to get a feel to see if people actually think there is more to this map then we have already discovered. There is a lot of talk about a secret underground passage, what can be done w/ zombie vision and other little things that seem interesting. Also with the Romerothezombie twitter account feeding us information that seems plausible has perked my intersts. However, no one has had any results from what I can find and makes me believe he is a fake, but nonetheless I have a feeling there is more. Let the brain pool that is internet forum dwellers BEGIN!!!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everything has been found, but then again, i'm not 100% sure..

The intel everybody is raving about was obviously geared more towards rookies. The secret passage is the slide and 'the racket from below' is the 4 dudes in the room banging on the door. Everything it mentions is stuff that you would learn after a few rounds on the map.

The only other leads we have to go by is the 'shoot everything with lots of different guns' clue that hasn't necessarily been solved. There's the 4 boxes you can destroy which is probably nothing and a blinking rock by stamin-up that seems strange (glitch maybe).

One thing I noticed playing yesterday is that while PHD flopping outside lighthouse bottom it seemed to melt the snow or at least appear to, leaving big black spots.

But really, there is around 300000 people playing this everyday looking for stuff and doing different things, shooting everything. I am doubting there will be anything else on the map. Unfortunately Treyarch never comes clean if we have found everything or not :cry:

CrazzyGuy has said that he saw in an interview, the lead singer of A7X said that if you shot certain things on the map, that a big A7X logo would appear out on the water, I have not heard the interview myself but crazzy is a trusted person.

he says you can unlock/activate the song and he said something about getting a A7X style emblem or something but I don't think he knows what he is talking about. He doesn't say anything about shooting things

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3duTC9hwgeM)

The only other leads we have to go by is the 'shoot everything with lots of different guns' clue that hasn't necessarily been solved. There's the 4 boxes you can destroy which is probably nothing and a blinking rock by stamin-up that seems strange (glitch maybe).

Correction: there are 5 boxes you can destroy which probably does nothing :P