The 8 steps from Vorkuta again?

I really didn't feel this as necessary to post, but it's been on my mind how the CoTD egg links the 8 steps from Vorkuta again. I did a thorough search and did not find this anywhere. Bare in mind Save me from Sam missed some steps, too.

I've been getting some flaming by forum dwellers which obviously means I shall bow to their whim and fix or delete this. People misunderstood what I was saying. Since both of the eggs had to somewhat do with this, I was hoping people would take this as a template and use this for the next maps egg, if their is one. It was just a suggestion.

Step 1: Secure the key (find the fuse)

Step 2: Ascend from Darkness (Turn on the lights)

Step 3: Rain Fire (throw explosives at the generators, blowing them up)

Step 4: Unleash the Horde (Vodka, then all the other steps you guys probably know about, then ultimately the submarine and getting the VR-11.)

Step 5: Skewer the Winged Beast (Shooting the zombie up into the light and killing him in the air while he's human.)

Step 6: Wield a Fist of Iron (Obtain the Golden Rod, the knife the fuse)

Step 7: Raise Hell (again unanswered like from Ascension, but most likely using the Wunderwaffe against the zombies)

Step 8: Freedom (Obviously, the characters are set free from the closet.)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But how does this help us? We already know the steps to the easter egg. I mean, I can compare this to my every day life.....

Secure the keys - Take my keys before I leave my house

Ascend From Darkness - Turn on my porch light

Rain Fire - When its raining, I take my umbrella

Unleash the Hoard - Let my dogs out and take them for a walk

Skewer the Winged Beast - Crumble my paper planes I have stacked under my bed

Wield a Fist of Iron - Pick up my mechanical iron pen

Raise Hell - Play Rebecca Black - Friday on full blast

Freedom - High School is over

See what I did there?

But how does this help us? We already know the steps to the easter egg. I mean, I can compare this to my every day life.....

Secure the keys - Take my keys before I leave my house

Ascend From Darkness - Turn on my porch light

Rain Fire - When its raining, I take my umbrella

Unleash the Hoard - Let my dogs out and take them for a walk

Skewer the Winged Beast - Crumble my paper planes I have stacked under my bed

Wield a Fist of Iron - Pick up my mechanical iron pen

Raise Hell - Play Rebecca Black - Friday on full blast

Freedom - High School is over

See what I did there?

mhm.

:facepalm: Let's all just take a minute, step back, and think. NO...stop thinking about what random stuff you can make up that doesn't actually make sense. Stop typing the first thing that comes to your mind. Actually think. Find actual evidence before you just make shit up. It does no one any good to have to sift through your "ideas" that are not thought out and that do not help anyone at all. I apologize for being blunt, but the OP has effectively ruined any chance of me (and I assume others) attempting to actually find a link between COTD and Vorkuta because I just feel like every topic I look at that is associated with this will be as poorly thought out. If you aren't going to even attempt to provide evidence then don't post your theory. It is counterproductive and annoying. You make my brain hurt. :cry:

/flamerant

Keyzer