Your Opinion on the Easter Egg for CotD.

I apologize if this is regarded as a spoiler, but as the majority of you may now know, the easter egg to Call of the Dead is about our old heroes stuck in a dark room behind a metal door with a teleporter. They ask for help and receive your assistance to go back in time, or teleport.

I feel as if this easter egg was not that big. I found no meaning to it. Perhaps there is a meaning to it, but I don't understand it.

What do you think?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason I say definitely is because they put it there to make fans of the story not all pissy, but they know if something happens that DOESN'T contribute to the story, no matter how stupid it is, it's a gamble to say if the majority will hate the fact it's not the story, or be perfectly fine with it.

All I got from the easter egg is that the crew went into the future and teleported back or something. I suppose all will make sense in the next map. The problem is, we don't know when in the Zombies timeline has this happened? Some have said after Ascension, and others suggest after Der Riese.

You guys are aware that this and the one on Ascension aren't really Easter Eggs, but rather full on missions?

And, of course they added to the story. Seeing how the original group interacts when not actively fighting zombies helps to develop their character.

You guys are aware that this and the one on Ascension aren't really Easter Eggs, but rather full on missions?

And, of course they added to the story. Seeing how the original group interacts when not actively fighting zombies helps to develop their character.

I totally agree. I also think the Golden Rod that you give Richtofen is important. I believe that was the entire reason why he came to the present.

Meh, Id still consider them to be Easter Eggs more than a full on mission. I believe the full on mission of zombies is still to survive long and kill zombies. Although they are pretty long and big EEs, I still consider them to be as such. They are somewhat hidden(CotD was too easy to find), have little reward for completing them, and are completely unnecessary to the actual gameplay. Sounding like an Easter Egg to me, just saying.

True on the part that it isn't much of an easter egg, but I go along with what the majority of the CoDz community has come to call it. I think that CotD's is more of a mission than any of the other maps since it has an acheivement/trophy.