Wunderwaffe after killing George without the egg! Pics!!!!

I killed george using the Hyena playing solo on round 12, went to pick up the Deathmachine/perk and what do you know, the waffe appeared!

Picture of me holding the Waffe while looking at the fuze to prove i didnt complete the Egg to get it, and everyone knows im too poor to have a Jtag so i didnt hack it.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this is true. It is the easter egg that "keeps on giving" because you never have to do it again just kill George.

So after you complete the easter egg everytime you pick up a deathmachine you get a waffe??? Or just randomly.

Only George's death machine drop becomes wunderwaffe after you have completed the easter egg. Regular death machine drops are still death machines.

i posted this 2 days ago :P

you don't look to good in the forum i see :L

I did a search and nothing came up?

Maybe you dont realize that ive almost been here for a year lol, think i know how to check my information before i post it, nobody believes people who make claims with no proof.

i posted this 2 days ago :P

you don't look to good in the forum i see :L

I'm pretty sure a Forum Dweller looks better than a 4 day old member with 30 brains. Know your place child.

And if you were on this forum more than 4 days you'd know the search engine on here kinda sucks.