Character Opinions

So who do you think is the best character and worst IMO Sarah is the worst since she doesn't try to say one cuss word and she try's to act cool and fail and, here's a shocker, every game I have played in there have been little kids constanlly teabaging her which makes her serve as a destraction.

And the best character is Danny Trejo. no question about it he is badass he is basically another Dempsey and come on you got to love his quote "you messed with the wrong mexican". he even looks like a true badass although when a game started some random guy said since your trejo YOU GET TO DO ALL THE WORK!! BITCH and I'm like ooowwww then they wouldn't buy anything but guns but I dont mind doing all the work really.

but any way who do you like and hate

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I like Danny but not quite like Nikolai or fidel. I really don't like the rocker guy because it seems he is trying too hard to be funny and clever. To me, nothing he says really contributes to te game. And don't even get me started on Sarah and the whole,"let's be politically correct and put a chick in the game." and what is it with arm bands on her?

I like Danny but not quite like Nikolai or fidel. I really don't like the rocker guy because it seems he is trying too hard to be funny and clever. To me, nothing he says really contributes to te game. And don't even get me started on Sarah and the whole,"let's be politically correct and put a chick in the game." and what is it with arm bands on her?

rooker does try to hard to be funny and clever but he's ok to play as.

one thing that has always annoyed me about zombies is the inability to pick which character you will play as.

I like the new characters, especially trejo and rooker. Englund is OK and Gellar just doesn;t seem to fit in imo

one thing that has always annoyed me about zombies is the inability to pick which character you will play as.

I like the new characters, especially trejo and rooker. Englund is OK and Gellar just doesn;t seem to fit in imo

same with me but with me is danny and robert then rooker is ok and gellar doesn't fit

Definitely Rooker! I thought i'd prefer trejo, but his sayings don't have enough.. er... 'umph', to them. Too quiet, and just spoken.

IE- He should have been like, 'YOU'VE MESSED WITH THE WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MEXICANNNNNN, RARR', etc. Not just 'you messed with the wrong mexican'.

..You know? :)