My Call of the Dead finds So Far

still on my first play through, but figured i might aswell dot down what ive found / seen so far

Radios Note: this is only the first time ive heard the radios, will record radios shortly next few play throughs

Radio 1 - Richtofen talking about Maxis, Experiments and someone being transferred (possibly peter?)

Radio 2 - Richtofen again (sorry was swarmed with zombies all i know is this radio is extremely long

Radio 3 - Richtofen planning to do away with Dr Maxis and Samantha because Maxis refused to mass produce the wunderwaffe DG2

Radio 4 - Richtofen experimentation on a Russian and killing a mexican and mentiing doing a experiment on the "little girl"

Radio 5 - Richtofen arguing with Dempsey (Pre or Post Experiment will)

Location: bottom of the ship, next to the Falre, in the water area in the wall

Unusable / Dummy Radios EDIT: 3 of these radios give off static, died before activating the fourth in the same game unfortunately

Radio 6 -

Radio 7 -

Radio 8 -

The Lighthouse Easter Egg - Unlocking the lighthouse

on each floor of the lighthouse there are dials numbered 0-9 and colour coded, these number need to be a specific code to unlock the lighthouse (the zipline at the very least)

oh and yes they do mean something as you can change the number on the dials by pushing X

Things to do in the lighthouse

Dempsey. Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen are locked in a room in the lighthouse, alot of witty banter can be heard from them which i wont spoil here, needless to say theres a weird looking generator next to them which could be powered up along with a control panel next to the door with some Russian and 3 numbers

Music easter egg - plays A7x not ready to die

3 needed to unlock like normal

1-Start area on barrel

2-boat **** please report this topic, post ****/eating area

3-Lighthouse under stairs

NEW PERK

seems to autoaim straight to zombies heads on first impression, too busy shooting to see if it does anything else though

NEW GUN

Scavenger

great sniper, long delayed explosive bullets / bolts

PAP

Orange lightning indicates when PaP is available on map and lighthouse shows you the way

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's another radio on the ship. It's a little hard to describe where, but it's in the front half of the ship in the room/area with the flare. Go down the stairs and you'll see it in the water.

It's a recording of Richtofen and Dempsey.

will have a look for it now, thanks mate, ive found another radio on the deck of the ship, however it wont activate yet for some reason, maybe i have to find all the others first

There's another radio on the ship. It's a little hard to describe where, but it's in the front half of the ship in the room/area with the flare. Go down the stairs and you'll see it in the water.

It's a recording of Richtofen and Dempsey.

will have a look for it now, thanks mate, ive found another radio on the deck of the ship, however it wont activate yet for some reason, maybe i have to find all the others first

There's one in the hero's room that won't activate, either. It's on a cabinet below the stairs.

I also really want to know what those metal objects by the water do. They make a fog horn sound when you press x.

Nice thread! Rumors has it that there is a light in the room above the chamber, apparently you have to put it in a panel next to the chamber to power it, then nock out lights on 4 generators

i let my friend play xbox for a while so il have to check this myself at some point, my friend had a look but couldnt find anything

however i believe (the rumor) to be true as this is i believe how you get the achievement's

Stand-in 35g

In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in solo or co-op.

Ensemble Cast 45g

In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in co-op.

i believe the crew in question to be dempsey and co

also, found 4 unusable Radios

just wondering, to those who have found the fuse (first part) was that all in multiplayer games?

if so i believe how you complete it in single player is different to how you do it co-op just going by the achievements

Stand-in 35g

In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in solo or co-op.

Ensemble Cast 45g

In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in co-op.