Call of the Dead Strategies

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Solo at least once or twice is usually the way to go. Especially when you take into consideration everything that has been added. It's better to figure out some things on your own time so you don't end up being the player who puts the team at risk by not knowing how to operate the map just yet, whether it be 'landmarks', perk machine locals, or even just how to work certain contraptions!

I wish you all good gaming, and hope that gaming comes sooner than later! :)

I can't survive on Solo because I'm a total goon, but if I have people watching me as in a team of four and everyone else is down, then yea I can totally do that solo. then yes I can do it solo.

But for me, it'd probably just be:

1. Play through for the "ZOMG! New Zombie map! Let's go have fun!"

2. Play through for the "Alright. Time to get serious and learn how to survive on this map."

3. Play through for the "Time to search for stuff that people have already found, but find it 'on my own' so I feel accomplished. :3"

4. Play through for whatever I haven't done already.