Zombie Storyline Connections?

• Administrators

Ok so after watching videos, reading the forums, etc., do you think that this will be a "FIVE" like map with basically no connections to the Zombie story or do you think that entails more than we think? I currently can't tell, I am torn between them. My mind says they aren't connected, but my Zombie-lovin heart dies for it to be! I like the idea of they are off making a movie and came upon 115 and it turned into chaos. We know that somehow, they came in contact with it because of the modern zombies (crew members) that you can see wandering around.

What do you guys think? Is it connected or not?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This most definitely is connected for a few reasons.

1) This is the setting for the flashback mission in the campaign, where the nova 6 was stored and tested. Don't you think this is also where they tested nova 6 on zombies?

2) At the end of the xbox inside trailer, romero says something like "a lot of shit happened here". Can't that shit mean the zombie story?

3) The zombie to human gun is being introduced here. Can't that a poetic contrast since it might be the place where Rictofan and Maxis turned humans to zombies?

The only reason Treyarch has new characters is to increase hype.

i just realized that it could be like five because they are four new characters. i mean, why would they get rid of the old characters. its not like they got killed or anything..lol

you NEVER know

AHH MY EARS ARE BURNING!

EDIT: Your eyes are burning!

but i agree, how could you not see the connection between storyline and the map five