Seriously?

Call of the Dead, why do people flame it and say how Treyarch really messed up etc? Seriously the map isnt even out, it seems that people cant accept change. If zombies always stayed the same it would eventually get old. New character, guns, zombies, boss, perks, map, all sounds pretty sweet to me

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Call of the Dead, why do people flame it and say how Treyarch really messed up etc? Seriously the map isnt even out, it seems that people cant accept change. If zombies always stayed the same it would eventually get old. New character, guns, zombies, boss, perks, map, all sounds pretty sweet to me

[brains]

im glad someone did this before i did. its getting annoying, because these idiots that are crying about it will still by it sooo yeah.

I too made a thread about the whiners who simply do not understand the fact that by adding SOO many new features and changes to a map pack, Treyarch will now be able to attain feedback from the community on what was a good addition and what made it less desirable. Maybe by adding a boss man like George, people will like the extra challenge in having to defeat him. Of course everyone isn't going to be in complete love with this map, but that's why they created this FOR FUN map, to test out things so when it's time to create the next step in the nazi zombie story progression, the map will be ideal to the players needs and expectations

I take a fat poop on anybody willing to challenge ascension still has secrets.

Cause with this being an alleged (spinoff)

It seems treyarch lost there character bio rights thanks to activision

Activision had them licensed, treyarch don't own them.

But this goes to show ascension still holds a secret.

I take a fat poop on anybody willing to challenge ascension still has secrets.

Cause with this being an alleged (spinoff)

It seems treyarch lost there character bio rights thanks to activision

Activision had them licensed, treyarch don't own them.

But this goes to show ascension still holds a secret.

character bio rights?

im going to take that as the ability to use a certain character?