Examination of the map

Ok so everyone has seen the little clip of Call of the Dead, and i would like to take a indepth look at this image

1. There is a light from the wepon box coming from inside or behind the tower

2. There is a boat on the left on the screen could be a debris for the game

3. On the left there are two things hanging, they might be electricity conductors like in the traps in der riese, i might be wrong they may just be hooks.

4. There is a box in the foreground with text on it, i carnt seem to make out what it is but if someone could find out it would help

5. All the power is already on, so maybe the map starts this way or the picture was just taken when the power was on.

6.The ship seems to have crashed into the shore were the lighthouse it.

"quick theory" The boat was carrying a load of element 115, it crashed on the shore and the element 115 started the raise the dead.

Thats all ive managed to find so far so if anyone else has found anything please post below

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just taking a shot in the dark here (long time forum lurker, finally registered)...

but check out this set of pictures. http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2009 ... ghthouses/

The Soviets set up a series of nuclear powered lighthouses along the northern coast. Not an exact match, but pretty similar style. The island looks similar too, imagine some cold war era ship docked at the island perhaps?

Thoughts?

That box is interesting.

There seem to be vents in the top so something must be "living." (The quotation is in case it is a zombie)

The only thing that comes to mind is the tapping in Kino in the chest??

Wait.........could the tapping kinda be like a teaser for the whole Gersch thing even though he isn't necessarily there....he could still be stuck in the Aether.

Either that or he got really hammered and found his way into a closet RIGHT before a zombie outbreak occurred. :lol:

heres what i sorta caught.

Now, if i hadnt broken my glasses i prolly wouldnt be as blind before assuming anything, but here's what i got.

pardon my MSpaint. i keep re-booting my pc, erasing my photoshop and im done looking for my copy.

^^^ I actually think there's a room located under the ship. i can see a light in there which

could light up the room and the steps could help u go DOWN and UP the steps

[zOmB 22":31embvvw]heres what i sorta caught.

Now, if i hadnt broken my glasses i prolly wouldnt be as blind before assuming anything, but here's what i got.

pardon my MSpaint. i keep re-booting my pc, erasing my photoshop and im done looking for my copy.

^^^ I actually think there's a room located under the ship. i can see a light in there which

could light up the room and the steps could help u go DOWN and UP the steps

interesting...