Verruckt audio in Shi No Numa W@W maps

Right I was back in Shi No Numa just looking over everything once again in preparation for the Tour I will be doing soon...

In one of the huts I can't remember which now... There is a radio on a barrel, if you activate it you can hear the marines in Verruckt...

Is this telling us that Verruckt is happening at the same time as the Team reach Shi No Numa?

This changes things quite a bit...

This is really old news I know but I just want to discuss the old Shi No Numa map for this Tour I will do...

I don't want to miss stuff or get it wrong, I'll be making notes before hand this time.

Let me know what you think of this, Also would some one with access to the Black Ops Classics check this out again, please & thanks in advance.

Cj can you check W@W pc audio files for this sound bite? Please & thanks to you too...

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the radio you mentioned is newly put into Shi no Numa (since Black Ops release) as it wasn't in the original, that im 110% sure of as i no clipped SNN back @ w@w days.

TBH i would also be interested in hearing the raw audio file, as im pretty sure i hear Nikolai shouting his "i need more ammo" quote along with what sounds like Dempsey (although i do concede this could be the marines from verruckt as they are American also, the raw audio file will reveal all)

in the comms room there is also 2 radios on the wall (hidden easter egg song side) that continuously play 4-5 sayings, something along the lines of, "dont think there able to find us" "they dont believe me" "go away" etc, would be interested to hear these raw aswell, is it possible to get hold of those/that audio file? there is so much static it is hard to make out in game

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...