one big gun they missed out

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memory limits hit the devs hard, that is why they cannot have so many guns.

Well then they should take out some retarded guns like the Spectre and the MP5k. I mean seriously why even bother putting those guns in the game if when you PaPunch them they still suck.

I think they should remove guns like the Spectre, Mp5k, China Lake, and the Dragunov and replace them with the Ak-47, m60, kiparis and stoner.

kthxbai

Memory limits hit the devs hard, that is why they cannot have so many guns.

Well then they should take out some retarded guns like the Spectre and the MP5k. I mean seriously why even bother putting those guns in the game if when you PaPunch them they still suck.

I think they should remove guns like the Spectre, Mp5k, China Lake, and the Dragunov and replace them with the Ak-47, m60, kiparis and stoner.

kthxbai

They only keep those guns in the game to ensure that Zombies isn't too easy. Like, being on wave 27 and hitting the box and getting a Kiparis or AK would just be pure domination and way too easy, compared to fighting off a horde with a China Lake and a Spectre. And the leaderboards... Well... yeah.

The weapons they NEED to put it. Which includes every MP gun and SP fun. Like: KS-23, Skorpion, Kiparis, AK47, M60, Stoner, PSG1, WA2000, Possibly Grim Reaper.

Also bring back the MG42, PPSh, Browning and FG42 for each 4000 points off the wall

sigh.

no.

the game would become unbalanced. You can't have that many trash guns or great guns, and the really good guns can't be bought off the wall. There is a very careful ratio between wunderweapons, assault weapons, snipers, and trash. To put a gun in, you need to take one out. The Browning and MG42 were replaced with the RPK and HK, that was a very good balance switch.

If we wanted to add the PPSH, we would need to remove an assault rifle from the box to even things out. These are the FAMAS, Commando, AUG, and Galil. in WAW the PPSH had a drum magazine right off the bat, I believe that if they gave it a stick mag (as it has in the campaign) it would be a suitable switch for the FAMAS without causing balancing issues.