Call of the dead theory

i doubt its true, i mean, its Australia, they censor everything lol

but on the off chance it is, might aswell put something down, my 2 pence worth

first of

CALL OF THE DEAD

First thing that comes to mind, Communication, Project Echelon, HAARP (HAARP feature in Nazi Zombies if you remember) uk zombie is a possibility but doubt it

it could also be a hint at the Discovery/ Neuschwabenland which im sure you have read about

ive decided to go on a different path though, although im staying in the antarctic region

My theory (other than my main baffin bay theory)

McMurdo Station - Ross Island - Antarctic

Why? - McMurdo Station is a U.S. Antarctic research center located on the southern tip of Ross Island, The station is the largest community in Antarctica, capable of supporting up to 1,258 residents (gives us a clear indication of why theres zombies as it can support over a thouand personnel) and serves as the United States Antarctic science facility (Research base, communications, link)

although i believe the next map will be german zombies again (going by formula

2german

NDT

Verruckt

1other

Shi no numa - japanese

2german

Der Riese

Kino

1other

Ascension - Russian

2german

NOTE THIS IS BASED OF THE MAXIS ARC WITH MAIN CHARACTERS, HENCE WHY I LEFT OUT FIVE

there is a possibility treyarch doesn't follow that same release pattern and is just coincidence, hence why i wouldnt be surprised if we get american or even british zombies this time, (Ascension island where Project ECHELON is located is also british owned)

anyway, back to Mc Murdo

MCMurdo

McMurdo was built 1956 in keeping with zombie timeline

I would like to point your direction to the fact of Discovery Hut was built by Robert Falcon Scott during the Discovery Expedition of 1901–1904 in 1902 and is located at Hut Point on Ross Island by McMurdo Sound, Antarctica.

Discovery? oh wait we have a multiplayer map called Discovery dont we? in keeping with treyarch using previous maps as a basis of creating zombie maps, and the fact i believe discovery will be used as a zombie map, could just be coincidence, but could be dead on the money, after all, was right about baikonur but anyway

Anyway, theres another link to discovery, theres a place people go to through McMurdo:

The Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station is the American scientific research station on the high plateau of Antarctica. This station is located at the southernmost place on the Earth, here is a picture from here, sure you will see similarities between this and discovery

The original Amundsen–Scott Scientific Station was constructed during November of 1956 in keeping with Nazi Zombie timeline

again like all my posts, long winded, but theres valid points and its always good to think outside the box

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

where is that picture from? [brains] for the research.

The picture was taken by one of the scientist at the research station im guessing, but not 100% sure tbh, but saw it and automatically thought of

this wasnt the picture i was thinking of but until i find the one i thought id put this up as comparison at least

heres the wiki page with the picture included (4th image down)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amundsen%E2%80%93Scott_South_Pole_Station

might make myself look like an idiot...but that first pic looks exactly like the texturing and graphics of CoD..as opposed to a "real" life pic..maybe a custom mod?

i have no idea tbh, i just saw it on wiki and it clicked, possibly a professionally taken photograph? i do believe its real though, looking at the snow, but i see where your coming from, does look computerized on the background buildings

yous do know that the map will NOT be called call of the dead

it will be either called survive or someothere name as it is in bold, like hotel, convey zoo ect while the nonmeaning bit is in lower letters

i do indeed realize i didnt use Survive, and for a good reason, tbh, i dont believe the map will be called anything to do with "Survive - Call of the dead", just because treyarch always keep zombies close to their chest until near enough release.

i do believe it might be a snow map though, and going with how cryptic zombies is and how cryptic treyach is with its clues, i do believe it might be a listening station, which is why i have mentioned HAARP and project Echelon, arctic communication base etc, could be anything, this is just my opinion, im probably well wrong, but its fun to put out these theories and get people thinking

it will be either called survive or someothere name as it is in bold, like hotel, convey zoo ect while the nonmeaning bit is in lower letters

"Call of the Dead Survive" makes no sense, though. "Survive Call of the Dead" does. They all make sentences.

"Call of the Dead Survive" makes no sense, though. "Survive Call of the Dead" does. They all make sentences.

Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino Der Toten, Ascension, Five...all these titles sound..zombiesh... Survive call of the dead...doesnt sound like a zombie map...sounds more like dead ops arcade B.S just my two cents..i am willing to bet giraffe balls that the map wont be called Survive, Call of the dead, or even Survive call of the dead