CoDz Yearly Awards/Titles, Expansion from UOTM

AlphaSnake

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im comfertable with being the 'undercover' UOTM for now haha (since im not blue lol)

Who's ass do I need to kick to get you blue already....?

Grrrr... Pm Carbon about it Cj...

Regards Snake.

*cough* read the techniqal section and you'll see that carbon is busy fixing the homepage from crashing, because its happening alot... *cough*

what would be quiet nice is:

*the UOTY is decided on what the person has done throughout the year by a panel of seceret trust worthy members (eg mods)

*Mods/staff are not allowed to enter, just like UOTM

*the titel will be GOLD!!!!!!!!

*you keep it gold for the whole year, and stay in the group, BUT when the next year comes, you leave it, same as UOTM again.

what would be quiet nice is:

*the UOTY is decided on what the person has done throughout the year by a panel of seceret trust worthy members (eg mods)

*Mods/staff are not allowed to enter, just like UOTM

*the titel will be GOLD!!!!!!!!

*you keep it gold for the whole year, and stay in the group, BUT when the next year comes, you leave it, same as UOTM again.

Agreed. Quite well said.

Really, shouldn't I be included in this? :P

Anyway, don't get too carried away with all this. Ultimately this would be a staff decision, and trust me, we've talked about something like this before but the idea kind of fell out of favor. Though, if enough people want this, I might consider setting something up officially. :)