Ascension Trailer Clue?

VoodooRev

Well I think I found a clue for the next step in the mystery man easter egg. In the Ascension trailer it shows a split second of the power room exploding. I paused it at the right second to reveal that what was blowing it up was a monkey spaceship.

Heres the pic that I got from the call of duty website trailer for ascension

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it makes that big of explosion when it lands, and I would like to see the debunk video if you can provide it, does it show the monkey lander landing on the power?

Right, landers falling out of the sky, explosions, and a red hue definitely aren't good enough proof that it's a monkey round.

Open your mind man, if they show it in the trailer why cant it happen? The question now is how to get them to land at the power?

i just said it was the same explosion, i.e. the power station wasn't blowing up. i really dont kno whether or not it could land there nor do i disagree with it

Open your mind man, if they show it in the trailer why cant it happen? The question now is how to get them to land at the power?

why are you telling him to open his mind if he just provided proof to you that the explosions are the same? SMH....kids these days. :facepalm:

i love all the people that cant let the freakin easter egg go, so they come up with all these bogus ideas.