I find out who Mike Curran is! Not Hockey Player

I was watching the @Vosty3 live stream and Elena Siegman and Kevin Sherwood were playing zombies with him. I began asking questions about Map Pack2 via Justin.tv comments. Then i ask

Whos is MIKE CURRAN?

He and elana were like wtf mike curran

then either Vosty3 or sherwood (it was a mans voice) said he was a lead designer at treyarc

So i think that the sign on firing range is more like a shoutout to him than a zombie hint.

I am still excited for April 7th (Possible GKNOVA6 update)

http://www.justin.tv/vosty3/b/282335723?

- Link to the recorded live strem

Its a few hours long so it might be hard to find the actual part

P.S. At one point I said "OMG JD_2020 just announced Map Pack 2 give us details kevin" and they were like oh let me check twitter .... "nope just pc codes"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April 7th? Where did that come from? I honestly think more peple pull things out of their ass now then ever...

Anyways, I don't like the whole "Map" ideas, it will NOT be based on firing range, there is no credible evidence. The teddy is in ALL COD's, it's like saying "The next map is Highrise cuz it had teddy bears"

As for the blood, and quarentine things, it's a shower. the soldiers could have painted that as a joke. The "Welcome to hell" is just the soldiers saying being the base is hell. The PAP flag is just to represent the range... it is a firing range, so the flag is just a thing to say "Please wait" for you course run.

I got a bit off topic here lol, but, people are looking too deep into things IMO

@Strwrsbob

Wow really. All that was credible evidence....all you did was find random reasons for it not to be credible. Yes having a teddy bear in map doesn't guarantee it becoming a zombie map but painted showers saying Quarantine "in BLOOD" as a joke is ridiculous. Why would Treyarch make the effort of doing it? The fact that its written in blood makes me think that its not just some random comedic act made by Treyarch.

As for the signs. Why the pack a punch signs?? I understand Treyarch would re use textures and signs from maps but still.

There are also perk vodka bottles found all around the map. Way too many coincidences if you ask me.

And April 7th was taken from the sign in the Firing Range sign outside the map. It is under Mike Curran

@Strwrsbob

Wow really. All that was credible evidence....all you did was find random reasons for it not to be credible. Yes having a teddy bear in map doesn't guarantee it becoming a zombie map but painted showers saying Quarantine "in BLOOD" as a joke is ridiculous. Why would Treyarch make the effort of doing it? The fact that its written in blood makes me think that its not just some random comedic act made by Treyarch.

As for the signs. Why the pack a punch signs?? I understand Treyarch would re use textures and signs from maps but still.

There are also perk vodka bottles found all around the map. Way too many coincidences if you ask me.

And April 7th was taken from the sign in the Firing Range sign outside the map. It is under Mike Curran

As to the bloody QUARANTAINE signs being a joke, yes that's ridiculous. And to add to that there's also green/bloody vomit in the sink.

But the vodka, is on nearly every map, Berlin Wall, Havana, Cracked, etc.

And why the same signs? Simple, less work.

The date and stuff is ALL from the SOG mission in the campaign, only added thing is QUARANTINE.

I'm still not convinced about the Flags to be honest, why would a firing range have a start point half way through one of the buildings, and i'm pretty sure it would have been operated on a verbal basis i.e. GOGOGO!!, or a 'Go when you're ready and i'll start the stopwach' sort of thing, not a small flag