Having 5 Perks on Ascension @ same time

Norbert84

Hello Zombie-Players,

yesterday, me and three friends were playing ascension on ps3.

I thought the whole time that you can only have 4 perks at the same time ?!?

When allready equipt 4 drinks the last drink-o-mat wont be active for you.

usualy ?!?

After beating the second space-monkey-round the monkeys droped for the second time a free-perk-drink.

Suddently one of my friends screamed, "WTF - i got 5 perks !!!!" :o

He made a photo to proof it to me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does someone know how to enable the 5th perk ? I think you have to have allready 4 perks (bought)

and have to get 2 free perk-drinks (after the second one you will receive the 5th perk)

not 100% sure. we are not cheating / glitching - Legit PS3 Users.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Norbert84,

Just to let you knowthat this was found out a while ago shortly after the release of the map pack on the 360 (from memory). In saying that, it is old news, however I'm not going to persecute you, so don't stress! :)

To my knowledge, you can only buy 4 perks in any combination, leaving the 5th perk that you don't purchase unattainable from the perk-a-cola machine. However, like you and your friends found out, you can still receive that perk through the power-up item that is dropped after successfully defending the Perk-a-cola machines during a monkey round on Ascension.

Here's video proof as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tKOGkNkkA4

Anyways, I hope this helped :)

Mallen

It's a glitch lol.

maybe it happened random for you ;)

It's on the monkey round i think while someone is drinking the bottle and the other one picks up the bottle power up.

It's not a glitch buddy

I think the point of it was for it to be a joke...

If you use the acronym "lol" it immediately discredits anything you've just said.

each perk icon position is coded in the zombie mode default GSC. This basicly means if they wanted a 5th perk, they would HAVE to give it a new position in the code or else it wud render right on top of your fourth perk! I kno this is hard coded because when modding u have to set positions yourslef if u want custom verticle perks or etc.