90 seconds.....Death machines... wait a minute UPDATE W/ PIC

Elwood

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody has tried anything be shure to let me know because as somebodt stated earlier

i also believe that there is something that goes on the map once the death machines are active and you still have 90 seconds to get to said object witch is why your team has death machines so you cannot run.

OH OH OH.... Does anybody know if stanimup allows your death machines to be walked/ carried a little faster? i need to know this its crucial lol

I just wanna point something out came across my mind.

Ascension....... When you save the mystery man, He ascends into the air....

What if SAM could easily me? somebody ascend me?

This is just a thought lol :mrgreen:

And what if before you obtain the death machines your too throw a black hole on the lander, have somebody call it so its a flying black hole, And it could possibly suck him back into it?

I just wanna point something out came across my mind.

Ascension....... When you save the mystery man, He ascends into the air....

What if SAM could easily me? somebody ascend me?

This is just a thought lol :mrgreen:

And what if before you obtain the death machines your too throw a black hole on the lander, have somebody call it so its a flying black hole, And it could possibly suck him back into it?

I read most of your stuff and for the most part is pretty interesting. You are reaching now. At the end of the day this mode is about slaughtering zombies.

Hey, what im about to say is with quite abit of excitement. I dont want to come across as misinformed, but, I have found no evidence of this on youtube etc.

1. GET A CHINA LAKE.

2. Go to the luna lander at the speed cola.

3. infront of the lander is railing and past that you have a good view of ascensions surroundings.

4. look to the right and you should see a luna 'cross-like' symbol (which you see on the luna pad, an 'X') AROUND THE CHINA LAKE CROSSHAIRS.

5. I tried many times, i even pap'd it and shot where the luna shadowy crosshairs were darkest and sadly no effect.

6. You will see a shed, strange light, rock and a half emerged pipe thing. I shot each one on 2-PLAYER ZOMBIES and nothing happened.

7. I strongly think this is an addition to the nodes easter egg, i am yet to attempt this with 4 people.

[8]. If someone actually replied to this, i would be greatly appreciative. I was freaking out when i discovered this and it may certainly lead to another wacky discovery to place a well deserved conclusion to this mother of all easter eggs, and please, if possible, try to make others aware of this possibility and have it solved.

P.S: I did not read one single post regarding this before this entry, if i were to have (which i doubt) posted a previously seen reply, im sorry but this is why i found by myself.

Let me know what you guys think,

- A.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, what im about to say is with quite abit of excitement. I dont want to come across as misinformed, but, I have found no evidence of this on youtube etc.

1. GET A CHINA LAKE.

3. infront of the lander is railing and past that you have a good view of ascensions surroundings.

4. look to the right and you should see a luna 'cross-like' symbol (which you see on the luna pad, an 'X') AROUND THE CHINA LAKE CROSSHAIRS.

5. I tried many times, i even pap'd it and shot where the luna shadowy crosshairs were darkest and sadly no effect.

6. You will see a shed, strange light, rock and a half emerged pipe thing. I shot each one on 2-PLAYER ZOMBIES and nothing happened.

7. I strongly think this is an addition to the nodes easter egg, i am yet to attempt this with 4 people.

[8]. If someone actually replied to this, i would be greatly appreciative. I was freaking out when i discovered this and it may certainly lead to another wacky discovery to place a well deserved conclusion to this mother of all easter eggs, and please, if possible, try to make others aware of this possibility and have it solved.

P.S: I did not read one single post regarding this before this entry, if i were to have (which i doubt) posted a previously seen reply, im sorry but this is why i found by myself.

- A.

id like to help u investigate this more

1. GET A CHINA LAKE.

- A.

Do you have a video camera? Or even your phone to take pics of what your talking about? I haven't heard of this before (i may just be misinformed) but if this is a new development i'll help you look into it. If you're on 360, add me, check my sig.

[zOmB 22":1zycdt1f]so then what have we learned from those radios. cuz its funny how AFTER you

launch the rocket, NEW radios APPEAR on the map.

so if treyarch had [brains] then i would look like crazy during the deathmachines for NEW APPEARING items. [brains] plz.

New radios appear when you listen to them. there is only 1 on the map when you play it and it's done you can now see the 2nd one and so on til all 6 are done.