WAW zombie mods

ekiller420

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, i know your new and that was your'e first post and everything, but im pretty sure you cant mod on ps3, i know it sucks, because im on ps3. i would really like to mod, but guess what PS3 IS FOR THE SERIOUS GAMERS!!! OH, and by the way, my gamertag is OWENdykes32 so maybe we can do easster egg hunting? ;D

I'm looking for programs to mod waw zombies on der reise. I'm new to the whole modding thing and i could use some help. you can either email me at [email protected] or add me on the ps3 my id is ekiller420. thanks hope to get some results from this

I am not sure what your intention is, so please forgive me if I misunderstand. If your looking for console hacks, zombies gets stale quite soon with hacks as there really is no challenge or objective.

If you are interested in making maps and learning a little bit about scripting this might be the place to start.

http://wiki.treyarch.com/wiki/Main_Page

Though obviously the above link is only relevant for PC. Have fun.

Mate, i know your new and that was your'e first post and everything, but im pretty sure you cant mod on ps3, i know it sucks, because im on ps3. i would really like to mod, but guess what PS3 IS FOR THE SERIOUS GAMERS!!! OH, and by the way, my gamertag is OWENdykes32 so maybe we can do easster egg hunting? ;D

No its actually possible to mod a ps3 my buddy did...

then he got banned for hacking black ops...