HITSAM and Continuation to the Nodes Confirmed (VIDEO)

xStopDropNKillx

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good video..

But one thing, when I did the easter egg the first time with Hybrid now Productionz.. we had to try multiple times having a different series of guns each time..

There are 3 or 4 various messages that ar eplayed during your process... Your almost here... System Over Load.... Safety protocols.. and one other...

I think it's just qued by the game to say 1 of the random messages.. Wasn't quite sure what you did in this that was different.. still a good video, however.. the red light... That caught me off guard... I live this game daily and I truly DO NOT remember the red glow... If I were you if you have time, I'd expound upon that.. :)

!! ;)

I also think the red dot is a big clue and it looks like Takeo has to be the one to interact with it, since he's the only character that can see it. My suggestion is maybe he also has to have gersch's and you have to either split up the team 2 and 2 or maybe 3 at the first one and just the gersch at the red one and maybe jump in or something when you throw them. I'm down to try some of this stuff if anyone's interested you can add my roommates gamertag philosophiax411

It is not true that if you just spell luna you'll instantly get the death machines.

It will always say ''I can see the outline, I need more power'' if you don't inflict enough damage into the black hole. This has nothing to do with spelling out hitsam or luna, or both. The guy in the video claims to have read the code, if that was the case he would understand that the code clearly outlines this.

This is just a thought but maybe there are 4 different spots with that red spot on the map that only one of the characters can see each. Why else would just one of the 4 characters be able to see that dot? Maybe each of the players have to throw a gersch machine on the dots at the same time to activate something. It would fit the hide and seek theory.

This is just a thought but maybe there are 4 different spots with that red spot on the map that only one of the characters can see each. Why else would just one of the 4 characters be able to see that dot? Maybe each of the players have to throw a gersch machine on the dots at the same time to activate something. It would fit the hide and seek theory.

That spot is just a glitched out monkey lander.

I highly doubt that there is any more to the puzzle. If anything else involving it is in the story it will appear in the next map. Like I've asked in my thread, what do you guys want. Unless there's a sign that says the end of the easter egg, people are just going to keep thinking ''o, if you jump up and down to the rhythm of jingle bells after you got the death machines, all died, then pap'd your starting pistol, on top of the sickle, you'll....''

Additionally, anything that ptg touches is garbage. They have no idea what they are talking about, just steal everything that's posted on here. They claim they looked at the code, yet they don't understand anything about coding.

They are involved with Two Down, I mean....

Didn't they say somewhere that Ascension would have the scorpion in the first room, I mean wow.

All they are doing, is posting stupid video's to maintain a viewer base. Then if there is any more to it, they will wait until one of their viewers posts about it, or they steal it off of codz, then they will post ''unfortunately we tried to give out clues but you guys didn't guess it, we've now decided that we'll allow you to see the next step which we've known for the past year....''

Then if there is no more, they'll have an equally lame excuse. We knew that there wasn't any more, but we just wanted to see if you guys could guess it, hahahahha, henry langham ftw. Two down, wooooo, we're fucking trolls yaya

I don't believe there is much about that red spot. I tried a lot earlier today...or yesterday (sorry, working graveyards screws with my in brain timing) and there is no red spot...NO characters could see it.

Tried Hitsam and Hyena...still no redspot..anywhere.

Had a game with randoms where one guy's screen stayed reddish from monkeys till next monkey round. I agree with above, a left over red spot from lag due to monkeys.

I don't believe there is much about that red spot. I tried a lot earlier today...or yesterday (sorry, working graveyards screws with my in brain timing) and there is no red spot...NO characters could see it.

Tried Hitsam and Hyena...still no redspot..anywhere.

Had a game with randoms where one guy's screen stayed reddish from monkeys till next monkey round. I agree with above, a left over red spot from lag due to monkeys.

Have you ever played a game where one of the landers for the monkey round stays on the map. It's glitched out, and it's weird because it will stop bullets but you can walk through it.

When the monkey round comes the area turns red, and there are lights on the landers that fall. I'm positive that this light they are seeing is a result of a glitched lander.

More trolling from trolls. They are just pathetic people

Additionally, anything that ptg touches is garbage. They have no idea what they are talking about, just steal everything that's posted on here. They claim they looked at the code, yet they don't understand anything about coding.

PTG is not involved with twodown, PTG is owned and run by twodown.

PTG is not involved with twodown, PTG is owned and run by twodown.

Please forgive me for accidentally making them look less trollish.

Ugh, they just make me so mad