Something interesting with "Abracadavre"

gryfo

I don't know if this can be someway related to ascension, but I have to post it.

While browsing the csi episode list I found an episode named "abracadavre"; maybe it contains some relations to ascension or the song.

I'm watching it now, if I find something interesting I'll post it there.

NOTE: the title of the episode is "abracadavere", and it means "abracadavre" in english, however I don't know it's title.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha oh boy. While I do believe we shouldn't overlook anything, this is a STRETCH.

Hmm, that reminds me, I'll look for easter egg clues for "five" in my Math class next week, HAHHA :lol:

There are a lot of references to films and tv series in zombies.

I think nothing can be overlooked, and, as I have said from the beginning of this post:

I know that abracadavre is a play of words.

I have posted this because no-one noticed and maybe it could contain some zombies-related references.

I can't check myself because I am not english, and translation is sometimes terrible.

haha oh boy. While I do believe we shouldn't overlook anything, this is a STRETCH.

Hmm, that reminds me, I'll look for easter egg clues for "five" in my Math class next week, HAHHA :lol:

There are a lot of references to films and tv series in zombies.

I think nothing can be overlooked, and, as I have said from the beginning of this post:

I know that abracadavre is a play of words.

I have posted this because no-one noticed and maybe it could contain some zombies-related references.

I can't check myself because I am not english, and translation is sometimes terrible.

Im not sure if youve seen the show but its not a zombie show its about crime solving.i could see if it was a reference to something like night of the living dead or another famous zombie program. But who knows maybe youll find something interesting. Let us know.