Upcoming map

TFG Dubz

Old theory of mine but figured might aswell post it again, was right about baikonur so might go 2 for 2

Based of (loosely)

Map (Multiplayer): Discovery

Map (SP): Project Nova

Reasons for This theory

Im not one to base my theories (unlike most) around a single piece of information, but in this case i did, a radio transmission in Ascension which makes a joke about Americans calling them Canadians.

taken from Wiki to save time:

According to a map found in one of the buildings, the base seems to be at Baffin Island in North Canada. If this map is accurate, than this is the first level in the Call of Duty series to be set in Canada.

Also, On Baffin Island, there is Mount Thor, Thor is the Norse god of thunder, In Ascension it mentions a Project Thunder (All though i believe Project thunder relates to the Thundergun, PaPd Thundergun = Zeus Cannon, Zeus God of sky and thunder, but it doesnt hurt to think outside the box

The Map Discovery could also be derived from the SP map Project Nova

On the Map Discovery there is certain things that would make sense, broken animal cages with blood outside the cages on the walls, Amoung other things, which i will get to at another time, as i have to shoot off to the hospital, so i will update this with the rest of my findings later on

Ok second lot of Edits

Ok to continue on with Why i believe we might Have this map, is alo for the following reasons

In Kino, We learn about NovaZ (the crawlers which Release Nova6 Gas when killed) and we also learn about the Thunder Gun

The NovaZ Release Nova6 Gas, No as we know, the Germans developed Nova6, but did Maxis do Experiments with Germans Nova6, Or With Dragovichs supply? (german russian link 1)

Secondly the Thundergun, which im guessing via quotes in kino was designed by Maxis, however there is Russian Writing on the thunder gun (second link for German - Russian coalition)

Nova6 formula notes are dotted around Kino which have 2 initials on, FS and ER, which would be Frederich Stiener and Edward Richtofen.

both maps i have listed, (if adapted completely for Zombies) could come to the conclusion that It Would be some sort of cold storage / Research station for Group 935 or even the Ascension group.

Note the Submarine outside of the map, this is importance in how they could arrive / escape

quite frankly tbh this is as good as theory as any, after all while 99% of all Zombie communities where believing Area 51 would be map pack 4, no one ever suspected a theater in berlin would be that map, as nothing pointed to it

i could sit here and give perfectly valid reasons why there would be zombies and even give reasons for who would have been there, but with the next map, im kind of hoping everything is kept quite and not leaked again like Ascension was

(Quick Edit while im bored: Would be fun if the winters howl was stolen by americans from the Artic research base = Freeze gun / frozen map, kinda made me lol when i thought of it)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

That is some good thinking and "research"! I was thinking that that level when you are Reznov and Dragovich makes a deal with the Nazi Steiner would make a reasonable zombie map. Perhaps this could make that connection we need as to why there are Russian zombies and American zombies since in one sense the Nazi gave Dragovich something useful (Nova 6) and then the added on part which is the location and the fact that there's always somehow an American involved perhaps as a spy since we are in "Black Ops".

Maybe this zombie map would somehow have parts of these two maps "Discovery" and "Project Nova". I remember someone mentioning that there would be a map with a submarine or ship involved, where you start in there. Maybe that would be how this map would start out, from within the ship and then as you progress, you go outwards into the Discovery part of the map.

I don't know why but for some reason I believe that there may be new characters in this map, such as Reznov and Mason. It would be nice to have them in, but I doubt that there would be more characters added into the zombie storyline besides the two missing in the portraits of Kino.

After all, Treyarch do listen to the community, and people have been crying out for a snow map since W@W.

I strongly believe this will be map pack 2 or 3, and i believe the next map pack will arrive in may at the latest (IMO)

I don't believe it will be a straight port of discovery, i believe it will be completely reworked and include features from both Discovery multiplayer map and SP Nova 6 level

it will be taking minor parts from both, like Ascension took parts from Launch and executive order

The submarine will feature imo, i have said this and went into detail on another forum but cant remember where i posted it, basically i had two theories on it

1. it was how the team arrive /or escape from the level and only can go on the top of it

2. the Sub was powered with Element 115/ could house the Power switch and is rusting, broken etc locked in ice hence could be the location of the power switch, and would power the research base/ Village, including house defenses (electric fences or snow plow traps)