The Undead Side of the Moon

I have wanted "Moonbies" for some time now, and now with the release of Ascension, I am hoping they follow it up with some type of moon map.

Now I am not literally saying "on the moon", but maybe some type of "anti-gravity" area would be amazing.

A good setting could be a "115 Refining/Storage Facility" or even a German moon base.

It would be cool to see the monkeys return. Maybe we can find out their origins. (They did fall from the sky after all...) Were they tested on with 115? (More than likely)

Again, this is what I would like to see, and may be probable after Ascension... Imo.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if it is on the moon (I support both Moon and Area 51 theories) then there will be a base part (Inside) and an outside. To get out side, you must turn on the power (Activates some chambers that I will explain later) buy a suit/find a suit (If buy, then 1000 points one time purchase) then open the chamber doors. Now to explain the chambers... You buy them for 500 points just like a door or elevator, the door on the side you are on opens (Inside or outside) then you get in. After you get in, there is some hissing and some stem comes out of vents. This will also kill any Zombies, just like a trap. after about 5 seconds the doors open, then must cool down for 30 seconds to prevent camping there for invincibility. On monkeys round/whatever specialty round there is, the enemies will attack the power (there will be an outside power switch to prevent being stuck outside) and it locks the chamber doors, turns off all traps, perk machines, and anything else that uses the electricity. IDK I think it would be cool...

This seemed pretty interesting to me. I

"Vladimir Terziski, a Bulgarian engineer, claims that the Germans collaborated in their advanced craft research with Axis powers Italy and Japan. He alleges that Germans may have landed on the Moon as early as 1942 and established an underground base there."

via Wikipedia.

If your interested on reading more about Terziski's speculations... (all his opinions)

http://www.whale.to/b/terziski_h.html

where would we go after the moon? also how would we get there?

Area 51 would probably be the best bet. (or maybe even area 51 and then the moon...kind of makes more sense)

-A rocket similar to the one on ascension could most likely be the transportation.

-The starting of the map could see you and your colleagues going through a door to a facility of some sorts. (115 Factory, German Base)

-I also beleve "people" went up to the moon during WWII, to begin harvesting the element 115 that is up there. (Most likely the Nazi's)

P.S. They Nazi's probably used anti-propulsion vehicles to transport the 115 to Area 51/Groom Lake, since there is a UFO base there... :D