New Death Machine Theory

XRatedChewbacca

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome,

You have overlooked a key aspect... If you get downed, who will revive you?

Like you thinking , but if in fact the Easter egg doesn't end with the the DM's then the next stage would be readily available for you!

Personally, I think that egg ends with the DM's... Maybe there is more eggs though :)

clearly treyarch knew that people would not do the final node during a round. obviously, you are supposed to do something with the death machines that takes about 90 seconds to do. perhaps shooting the "sparky" batteries, or even trying to Pack a punch them?

When I got on this morning at around 4:35 a.m. I played ascension... at around 5:20 a.m. [during the game after the first while pumping power into the gersh] I thought: What if we have to do something that had to take somewhere near exactly 90 seconds... I thought about how far away the PaP is from the activation area... for everyone to PaP would take about 90 seconds [including the trip to the PaP]

clearly treyarch knew that people would not do the final node during a round. obviously, you are supposed to do something with the death machines that takes about 90 seconds to do. perhaps shooting the "sparky" batteries, or even trying to Pack a punch them?

When I got on this morning at around 4:35 a.m. I played ascension... at around 5:20 a.m. [during the game after the first while pumping power into the gersh] I thought: What if we have to do something that had to take somewhere near exactly 90 seconds... I thought about how far away the PaP is from the activation area... for everyone to PaP would take about 90 seconds [including the trip to the PaP]

I tried PaPing the death machines with my friends, also tried the sparky batteries and unlocking doors, nothing worked =\

I really want to see what could be next though, this is a very exciting easter egg in my opinion.

• 1 month later...

there must be more because samantha(?) clearly says "come find me" when you get the dm (so i'm told). i hav'nt done these nodes yet as i don't play often enough and need the right group, i WILL get round to it though.

also i was by the switch thingon left of nog same wall pressed x and heard a noise, another egg?

we may just have to wait until the creaters decide its time to show some1 online, or the modder guys do some hard graft looking around in their modded lobbys (do u stil get modded lobbys like in waw, or is it all personal mods in bo?). there must be something, i mean, 90 seconds, there must be something?

maybe it all happens in the next map, but i hope not. come on creaters, you must be reading this it's top of google!