Free Xbox 360 First Strike Codes (get em while you can)

Undeadwolfy

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WOLFY never do what you just did by making the codes public because 1 person might use up all the codes you should telll them to message you if they want one and you should give it to them by private.

could you send me one by private message please because people just took all the codes without a thank u

i am the one which was on the chat with u on codz remember

Never mind how I found them. 8-) I didn't private message anyone because it would take too long and alot of people were going to take them anyway. So I thought id let everyone have a free for all on CoDz and whoever got it, great for them.

Sorry I don't have anymore and I doubt ill have any for PS3.

Congrats to anyone that did get it and decided not to message. :)

WOLFY never do what you just did by making the codes public because 1 person might use up all the codes you should telll them to message you if they want one and you should give it to them by private.

could you send me one by private message please because people just took all the codes without a thank u

i am the one which was on the chat with u on codz remember

:facepalm:

You only need 1 code to get the maps :facepalm: