Getting the Gersch device multiple times in mystery box?

iPood

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look the device isn't all the way up. For all we know it could be one of the random changes in weapons that actually never is chosen. For example: I had the thundergun and I used the box. When the box is flashing through weapons, thundergun came up several times, but it never "landed" on it. This is what we could be seeing here.

I can't see what is circled in the bottom right corner.

Is it an icon of the Gersch device already equipped?

(if so, that's a new addition! :o )

If you're not sure what that icon is, it might mean you've walked into the portal opened by the gersch Device...

I think its an icon of the Gersch device. I'll try to upload a pic but be warned.... :twisted:

It'll be blurry :lol:

EDIT* Here's the pic. It came out extremely blurrier (if that's a word :? ) It looks like a purple blob with a white sparkle.

Yeah the Gersch Device icon is how iPood described it. The second picture shows matryoshka doll in use. You can see the icon in the bottom right corner of the picture. http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Matryoshka_Doll

I think sjh981 is right. In the video where the pic was posted from, the Gersch device isn't all the way up and the actual weapon it lands on is the ThunderGun. I think it's possible for another Gersch Device to appear in the box for a person even though they already have it(Just that they will probably never get a second one). I remember in Kino I would have a Ray Gun and when I would use the box, another Ray Gun would appear but never land on it.

Because the doll wouldnt be represented by a purple glowing icon.. that resembles the purple glowing black hole.. from the gersch..

Black Hole and Dolls take the place of the forgone monkeys...

So it takes up a special slot just as the monkeys did...

Please understand, that you're wrong, even in the Inside xbox video done by Treyarch, the guy who threw the gersch had the purple icon, the guy who thru the doll DID NOT

EDIT:: Since Black Ops those items are used items on the D-Pad just as Boucning Betties, Claymores and 2ndary Ammo is used..

EDIT2:: To further explain, in kino, get the Thundergun use the box and you'll still see it random thru. This doesn't mean you'll have TWO Thunderguns... Im sure the gersch applies here as well but maybe not, maybe anyone can have it.. just as monkeys were able to be used by all 4 party members..