Something I Just Realized About The Ascension Trailer Haha!

open zee door

I'm in the Eastern Time Zone and I'm sittin here in my bed waiting for a trailer at midnight and it's 2:15 now and I'm thinkin... Where in the world is this trailer and then it hit me..... wait for it.... wait for iiiitttt... 3arc is in California and it's technically not the 25th over there yet and they're probably going to upload it at midnight California time!! haha. I just thought this was funny to myself haha :lol:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter if I get one hour of sleep or eight. I KNOW FOR A FACT that by the time I click to watch trailer there's already going to be like a whole wall of text of people talking about it because I saw it just one hour later. I know one thing for sure - whoever is the first to post the link to it is going to be piled over with more brains than he can eat in a day.