holy fuck! assension shown in gknova6 zombie debut!

mbt9000

RUML70_vCaI

around 2.49 look at the teddy on the stairs, the perk machine in the hallway,

Edit:-

holy shit, just remembered! on gknova 6 when it showed zombies, can you remember that large corridor with the speed cola machine and zombies walking down the hallway?

look at that and then the youtube video image. recconise the familiaritys? i do,

so i guess its already made before black ops was released and 3arch was tweaking alittle bit, so i guess that gknova6 zombies debut, was the assension map! holy fuck! that means we will be wearing gas masks and having AK47! etc,

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Images look doctored, There is no location he said where the images came from. Most likely very good fakes, and a screen of a PC mod

If the second pic is real, then I am beyond excited. I'm really hoping that it's not a fake, even though it seems like a bigg-ish possibility ;\

Both pictures are fake. They are fan made and the person who made them is a regular poster on cod forums. He made them for fun and it is quite a big thread.

He also made a school one. They were all just for fun.

Mind linking me to the thread? I believe you, I just wanna see his other stuff :P

The picture of the Speedcola machine in the hallway is not from Ascension. Remember, GKNova6 showed the broadcast before the game was released, and I'm guessing that that was the original location of the machine on Five. If you look closely, the hallways in Five look the exact same.

Both pictures are fake. They are fan made and the person who made them is a regular poster on cod forums. He made them for fun and it is quite a big thread.

He also made a school one. They were all just for fun.

Mind linking me to the thread? I believe you, I just wanna see his other stuff :P

It's on the cod forums under black ops zombies. Honestly, I try not to go on that forum cause it's complete garbage, it should be on the first couple pages.

Dude, it's fake. I'm not even going to watch it.

You know why?

That GK Resistance logo in your avatar. All you Henryheads do is fuck with us. Stop it. Delete your account and leave.

Warning: Wall of text ahead.

I will defend this man, a lot of people got roped into that Henry Langham tosh, myself included, in fact if you were to go back to the big old thread about all that stuff that was littering up the forum, I was actually the person who suggested the name GK Resistance. And i also had GK Resistance in my signature for a long while after HL had been outed by JD, not because i believed it still but because I kept forgetting to get rid of it. Everyone knows that Henry Langham is a load of sh**. There's absolutely no denying it. But people keep bringing him up again and again. I know it's annoying but let them get on with it. At the end of the day, the ones of us who can say, "yes I did believe it for a while but when told it was fake I accepted it." are the ones who won't be disappointed when all the lies that he tells end up being just that. Lies. They're the ones that will look like fools.

I haven't watched the video, nor am I going to either. I just wait for official announcements/trailers, there's no point sniffing around on the dirty floor known as the Internet looking for tiny bit of info, when real news comes we'll all know about it.