MYTH - Ladders on Kino.

Muffin

I have heard various rumors, whether it be people on the comments section on youtube, or friends of friends of people on my friends list, that if you gain possession of [3 or 4 someone classify how many REELS] get all the radios [iDK HOW MANY], examine the pictures, make the rocket launch, and do every other thing on the match. In various orders.

Supposedly when all of the ladders on the cat walk will decent and allow you to climb up to the catwalk. Or, Samantha comes and lowers the ladder for you. I have heard people saying they have experienced it, but never seen any proof.

If someone can clarify this , and/ or show me a video, you will BE PRAISED.

FOR ANYONE THATS WONDERING IM ARABZ FROM NGU. SO IM NOT STEALING THEORIES.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like the most far-fetched theory every imagined, for one that would be an infinite round camping area, and even if you could go through the doors up top there are no rooms to enter (as seen with no-clip)

Personally i think someone has been smoking something very potent while playing zombies, and i would like to borrow some