What's your best zombie slayer?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeus Cannon. Had a team of three people (including me) yesterday and I carried us to Round 15. We had 4 people at the start, one left early, so it was just me, my friend, and some random guy. They got downed about ten times each. I had an MP40 as back-up. But I ran out of ammo, so yeah.

My favorite combo would be.. ahem..

AK(upgraded) + Crossbow (upgraded)

And later levels

Aug (upgraded) + Crossbow (upgraded)

Thunder gun and Ray gun are great guns, but the thunder gun takes to long to pull out in a pinch and the ray gun just aggravates me with how many points it doesn't get. I need points incase I go down, to rebuy perks, buy weapon and upgrade and still have enough to buy ammo for an upgraded weapon on the wall as a safety...

Upgraded Ray Gun (Primary)

M16 Standard (secondary)

If your on any level between 15-30 this works perfect.

The ray gun for shooting the zombies out the way infront of you, and the M16 or gaining mass points very quickly. You can empty clips into the zombies if you get them in a line and just watch your points sore up. The beauty is the gun at that stage wont be powerfull enough to kill them straight away but will rack you up yours points and kil;l them eventually, as long as you keep a safe distance and stick to using the ray gun for the zombies infront of you then you'll be laughing and you can always get ammo from the wall for it. Its also awesome for headshots when there lined up. I keep the ray gun for emergencies and dogs as your always getting a max ammo after that.

I got to level 28 with a freind on kino and the M16 had no effect on them then although did give me alot of points it became pointless at that point. Once you get to that point you may looks to beef it up and spend more on the upgraded ammo.

Truth is when you get to the big levels you cant rely on guns from the box for long as you can ruin your ammo in a round later on, i think the wall guns are definetly the way forward for those stages especially when PAP'd. you can always get ammo off the wall, although exspensive if you followed my tactic earlier you should have a shed load of points for this.