What should the song be in the Launch trailer for Black Ops?

In WaW the launch trailer song was Bong Squad by Blues Saraceno. My question to you guys is what should the song be in the Launch trailer for Black Ops? The WaW one was so awesome, and it got me pumped for the game. For Black Ops, I would choose World so Cold by three days grace. Great guitar riffs mixed with intense action sequences are a match made in heaven. :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just because its the best song ever:

Ride the Lightning- Metallica

I'm taking your credibility badge away from you forever. Ride the Lightning is far from Metallica's best song, much less the best song ever.

On topic:

Hopefully, something original (Elena Seigmann, anybody?). Someone said Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch. I like that idea, but for the novelty, I would suggest the original. EDIT: Scratch that. 5FDP made the song so much more awesome.

I'm taking your credibility badge away from you forever. Ride the Lightning is far from Metallica's best song, much less the best song ever.

On topic:

Hopefully, something original (Elena Seigmann, anybody?). Someone said Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch. I like that idea, but for the novelty, I would suggest the original.

That's your opinion not fact.

On topic:

Hopefully, something original (Elena Seigmann, anybody?). Someone said Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch. I like that idea, but for the novelty, I would suggest the original.

That's your opinion not fact.

That's wikiality, not just my opinion.

I certainly hope it nothing that any of you have suggested (except maybe Fortunate Son ;) ), the Eminem song was bad enough.... I think they should use a song from the era of the cold war considering that it takes place predominately in that era.

Unless it's a zombie trailer, then I think it should be another song sung my Elena Siegman.

The best Trailers Treyarch have made in my opinion have been these ones linked below.

COD:W@W Reveal Trailer

COD:BO World Premiere Uncut Trailer

Dear god people get some better taste in music not to be mean or put you down for your taste in music but Drowning Pool, Metallica, Eminem, Five Finger Death Punch(LOL) and Slipknot(dead memories = FAIL ether old school or no slipknot at all) come on I do like some of these bands music sometimes, but there are better bands and songs out there. I like the ideas of Rage Against the Machine, Tool, or Fortunate Son. If I got to pick it be one of these bands or songs.

-Chimaira-(Power Trip) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-AMAIUBBhU

-Within the Ruins-(Invade) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-aupSY2AJs

-Deftones-(You've Seen The Butcher) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAcXSMyCEw

-Whitechapel-(Reprogrammed To Hate) (Someone made a MP video for Black Ops with this song pretty sick) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uxPlBAe7nk

Just some bands or songs I like if you dont it's just some of my taste in music, but hope some of you like what I think would be sick.