WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THIS GAME?!

To be honest i think all this flaming is stupid. CALL OF DUTY is a great series and always has been. yeah sure every game has some flaws in it, but show me a game that doesnt. Cod 4 was good, W@W was good, I enjoyed MW2, even the old cods where awesome at the time. If they manage to make a flawless cod thatll be the end of the series because there will be no reason to make any more. All i know is that i live to play a new call of duty game whenever it comes out because they are such good games and have a lot of time and effort put into them. i think everyone should stop hating on everyone else, and realise that no matter which cod game you are playing its still Call of Duty. We wouldnt be here without it

thats all i want to say

How inspiring!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BBS Dude, AK kills in like 3 bullets, Deagle is more powerful than 357, and not the g36c the g3 before patch my bad bro (And Infinity Ward sucks)

A) There never was a patch that reduced the G3 from 50 base to 40 base (Like it is now.) I think your thinking of the M14, its basically the same as the g3 (20 rounds in a mag, semi auto) except it does 50-40 damage but has alot of recoil.

B) Deagle does 50-30 damage, guess what the Magnums damage is... you guessed it, 50-30 damage. Reason? Treyarch just wanted its own version of the deagle, much like how they wanted there own version of everything from cod4.

C)The AK does 40-30 damage, meaning it will kill in 3-4 bullets without stopping power on a non-juggernaut. It will kill in 2-3 bullets on a non-juggernaut when you have stopping power. But one thing most people dont realize is how few bullets it takes for guns to kill in call of duty. The Rifles in W@W (The SVT, Gewehr, and M1A1) you know those rifles that were all the same gun except for the fact that the M1A1 has a bigger magazine...Those also kill in 2-3 bullets (Well most likely 3-4 bullets cause most of the time you will be shooting at a MP40 Juggernaut noob.)

D) How could you say IW sucks when W@W wouldn't have been possible without Cod4. There wouldn't be perks, attachments, CaC, challenges, and many more small things cod4 introduced. Not to mention W@W and Black Ops wouldn't have an engine. Hell, there would be no Call of Duty if it wasn't for IW. Bro *chuckles*

@BBS Dude, AK kills in like 3 bullets, Deagle is more powerful than 357, and not the g36c the g3 before patch my bad bro (And Infinity Ward sucks)

A) There never was a patch that reduced the G3 from 50 base to 40 base (Like it is now.) I think your thinking of the M14, its basically the same as the g3 (20 rounds in a mag, semi auto) except it does 50-40 damage but has alot of recoil.

B) Deagle does 50-30 damage, guess what the Magnums damage is... you guessed it, 50-30 damage. Reason? Treyarch just wanted its own version of the deagle, much like how they wanted there own version of everything from cod4.

C)The AK does 40-30 damage, meaning it will kill in 3-4 bullets without stopping power on a non-juggernaut. It will kill in 2-3 bullets on a non-juggernaut when you have stopping power. But one thing most people dont realize is how few bullets it takes for guns to kill in call of duty. The Rifles in W@W (The SVT, Gewehr, and M1A1) you know those rifles that were all the same gun except for the fact that the M1A1 has a bigger magazine...Those also kill in 2-3 bullets (Well most likely 3-4 bullets cause most of the time you will be shooting at a MP40 Juggernaut noob.)

D) How could you say IW sucks when W@W wouldn't have been possible without Cod4. There wouldn't be perks, attachments, CaC, challenges, and many more small things cod4 introduced. Not to mention W@W and Black Ops wouldn't have an engine. Hell, there would be no Call of Duty if it wasn't for IW. Bro *chuckles*

Apparently, we have much different opinions. Let me ask you something though, do you like W@W or CoD 4 better, overall? Bro.

Apparently, we have much different opinions. Let me ask you something though, do you like W@W or CoD 4 better, overall? Bro.

Cod4.

Btw, your avatar is so freaking creepy, literally.

I'm sorry but....CoD 4 has a better feel in the MP, idk why, but I liked it better, there didn't seem to be as much lag between shots getting shot...and them hitting you. the snipers were just amazing, i rarely ever got hit-markers, I'm surprised no one said anything about the M16 in CoD 4, I haven't had problems with spawns, since I only played search on both WaW and CoD 4. Idk, CoD 4 is my favorite.

Now this is just MP, of course zombies made me play WaW more than i did CoD 4

EDIT:I remember why I play search now....because I was sick and tired of the spawning in HQ (which was all my friends played) in WaW, so me and a friend did a HC search game, and we both loved it. so I gave up on spawning and started playing search from then on :D nice story huh?

• 1 month later...