New Creat a Class feature?

RuskieMoneyMan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[youtube]JCP1g0dcUFE[/youtube]

Copy and paste this into the editor to embed it, much better then a fail'd link ;)

I dont want to sound like an ass, but you really are creating alot of pointless threads. Something this small shouldn't have its own thread. It would be much better if you posted this in the "official" multiplayer reveal thread, or one of those. And again, i dont want to sound like an ass. But there is no way that is customizable.

I was posting the code for him so that he edit the initial post so people see the video right away.

Thanks for the thumbs down guys, especially considering that i was just trying to show him how to embed for the next time he creates a useless thread like this. I was trying to say it as nice as possible, but i guess i will just be an ass next time.

I was posting the code for him so that he edit the initial post so people see the video right away.

Thanks for the thumbs down guys, especially considering that i was just trying to show him how to embed for the next time he creates a useless thread like this. I was trying to say it as nice as possible, but i guess i will just be an ass next time.

You allready were an ass, dread to see what your like when you step it up a gear. Back on topic...

Looks like a picture of Obahma with the caption, "Humiliated, you bankrupted the enemy."

How was i already an ass? What did i do to you?

I am just trying to get him to post smaller things like this in a already posted thread thats discussing things like this. Such as the official multiplayer reveal thread.

Btw, i really dont care about by brains. I could easily just thumbs down all your posts when i have the opportunity.

I am just trying to get him to post smaller things like this in a already posted thread thats discussing things like this. Such as the official multiplayer reveal thread.

Btw, i really dont care about by brains. I could easily just thumbs down all your posts when i have the opportunity.

You were an ass. This forums isn't that active so who cares? A couple more threads were people can discuss wont hurt..

So its OK for me to just ignore you as long as your not being a bully to me?

Oh I am truly sorry I didi not know you are a mod...sorry

Sure you dont care, why even mention it then...followed by a vague threat to remove mine at any given opportunity...tsk tsk

But how is making a new thread better then posting in an existing one? If you post in an existing one its not as annoying cause there wont be as many threads to sift through when looking through posts.

What is more annoying? An extra thread or an exrta thread derailed by some muppet / wanna be mod complaing about a new user. His topic may well have been worthy of discussion, that was until you derailed it.

Alright, i think its time to lock this thread.

Cloud, i think you should make a new thread asking the mods to delete this thread. Just like you did with that henry post.

Wow the new thread Nazi does not hesitate to double post, you know where the edit post button is dont you. Again we have another instance of you bullying a new member, oh..whats that, your not a mod. Perhaps you should just STFU and let the mods do their job.

Thank you, i was waiting for someone with some common sense to back me up.

Why? Cat got your tongue? Cant seak for yourself... he has about as much common sense as your good self. If only the brains they gave out on this site were real, now where has that wizard gone.

So its OK for me to just ignore you as long as your not being a bully to me?

Oh I am truly sorry I didi not know you are a mod...sorry

Sure you dont care, why even mention it then...followed by a vague threat to remove mine at any given opportunity...tsk tsk

But how is making a new thread better then posting in an existing one? If you post in an existing one its not as annoying cause there wont be as many threads to sift through when looking through posts.

What is more annoying? An extra thread or an exrta thread derailed by some muppet / wanna be mod complaing about a new user. His topic may well have been worthy of discussion, that was until you derailed it.

Alright, i think its time to lock this thread.

Cloud, i think you should make a new thread asking the mods to delete this thread. Just like you did with that henry post.

Wow the new thread Nazi does not hesitate to double post, you know where the edit post button is dont you. Again we have another instance of you bullying a new member, oh..whats that, your not a mod. Perhaps you should just STFU and let the mods do their job.

Thank you, i was waiting for someone with some common sense to back me up.

Why? Cat got your tongue? Cant seak for yourself... he has about as much common sense as your good self. If only the brains they gave out on this site were real, now where has that wizard gone.

I was waiting for someone with commen sence to back me up. But back on topic. It a new indicater of something and since this is the first time we have seen being shot by a crossbow so theres no way to know. This is a thread about a video realesed by G4TV besides the Official reveal thread has become a basic Q&A.

I was going to write up an explanation to every one of these points. But i dont need to do that. My only intention of posting in the first place was to

A) Show him how to embed it, so people can view what hes talking about

B) Try to get him to stop posting pointless threads. He isen't a new member, hes been posting many threads like this for over a month. I know im not the only one that wanted that to stop.

That is my final argument, i wont be posting in this thread again. And dont just say that i wont be posting cause im afraid or something like that.

WAS EVERYONE SO FOCUSED ON FIGHTING SOME OTHER DUDE THAT THEY DIDN'T NOTICE THAT I ANSWERED THE QUESTION

IT'S THE INDICATOR FOR EXPLOSIVES BOLTS THAT ITS END OF THREAD YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED FOR A SECOND TIME

Lol your'e answer has been denied. The new gameplay video on Black Ops 24/7 shows when you get stuck it has a crossbow bolt picture and STUCK underneath it. So you is wrong.

1) This has nothing to do with explosive bolt, this doesn't even have anything to do with a crossbow at all, there is absolutely no crossbow in that clip, I don't think that game-type even has a crossbow in it, it is definitely what the OP said it is, a grenade indicator, you can hear the grenade pin pulled, and then right after, you see that symbol, it has the same circle, the same arrow pointing towards the direction of the grenade.

2) Amazing find! That was barely even noticeable, at least to me it wasn't.

3) STOP FLAMING! There was no reason for people to start flaming each other over what BBS said.