Carbon We Need Your Help

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously... im having thoughts that maybe its carbon doing all this and either messing with us... or he's made a deal to slowly leak this stuff to us and other forums as well

Agreed. I think this might be something that he knows is fake but letting go on for publicity or maybe he made the whole thong up for publicity. I know something is strange about it all, like carbon being on vacation when it started and now that he's back he's saying nothing about it.

seriously... im having thoughts that maybe its carbon doing all this and either messing with us... or he's made a deal to slowly leak this stuff to us and other forums as well

Agreed. I think this might be something that he knows is fake but letting go on for publicity or maybe he made the whole thong up for publicity. I know something is strange about it all, like carbon being on vacation when it started and now that he's back he's saying nothing about it.

agree too

Honestly you guys; I don't wanna say "stop whining". But at the same time it's like, don't believe everything that gets posted. If you don't know if it's real or not, then it's better to not believe it than to believe it then get super pissed that it was just some "SoG Sean" causing all this drama again.

Only believe it if it is proven true by a Reliable source. Otherwise, it's bull.

Honestly you guys; I don't wanna say "stop whining". But at the same time it's like, don't believe everything that gets posted. If you don't know if it's real or not, then it's better to not believe it than to believe it then get super pissed that it was just some "SoG Sean" causing all this drama again.

Only believe it if it is proven true by a Reliable source. Otherwise, it's bull.

Thank you. Finally someone said it.

PEOPLE Carbon signed a TA when he met with Trayarch meaning that he can only say what they say he can when he went there, They are probably saying to him

On this date you will get them talking about this

On this date you will say that you found this to distract them from this

etc... u know what i mean cause he told me that he signed a TA so..