Strange references

I just went back and played some Nazi Zombies on Shi No Numa, something I hadn't done in a LONG time, and there were a few things I noticed that make me slightly useasy.

The first is a quote by richtofen, just after being revived

"Excellent, the service to the illuminati can continue"

Now, I'm not sure how many of you actually know who the illuminati are, and I am sure of the percentage who think they know, an even smaller percentage of them have not been decieved by misinformation.

But all in all, the illuminati are VERY bad and powerful people, who are a stain on human history.

Another little reference also caught my attention...

A note, mentioning the facility 'H.A.A.R.P'

*will post picture of*

I am not sure who of you also knows what HAARP is, but it stands for,,,

'High-frequency active auroral research project', and is a series of satellites in Alaska that shoot electromagnetic radiation (on a very intense frequency = ELF or EHF) into the electrically charged ionisphere (layer of the atmosphere). It causes fluctuations in weather, and causes the resultant reflected radiation to be amplified millions of times over. It is effectively a technique for perpetual energy.

BUT, the energy that reaches the earth can be very bad, incinerating the surface of its destination (As occured in Tunguska, which is also mentioned in Nazi Zombies), or penetrating deep into the earths mantle, causing earthquakes.

The militairy have taken out several patents on this facility, promoting the use of HAARP to replace EMP (electromagnetic pulses that effectively disable all electronic devices in its proximity), and as a communications replacement.

HAARP also has many allegated abilities, such as the ability to control human minds over a large scale (think continents). It does this by emitting a resonance frequency (say, 20 hz of EM), reflects it off the ionisphere where it is dispersed over a continent. The human brain emits and is responsive to electromagnetic radiation, and adapts to a frequency of an external frequency (in the correct conditions). So, the HAARP radiation reaches the human brain, and might change it to 20hz. Every emotion and mental process is associated with a specific frequency, thus HAARP can make you angry, sad, violant, humble... dead.

So....\

WHY IS THIS MENTIONED IN THE GAME????

*it also says 115 might be powering HAARP, but it seems very unlikely*

(Yes, this is all true. Do some research, and read THE OLD history books. The new are lies).

*note* - Conspiracy theorists often associate Hitler as an afiliant with the illuminati, and germany is the leading illuminati country, which makes it no surprise that is founds the greatest advances in science.

... Can somebody teach me to add a picture??

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitler did talk about a NEW ORDER but bot a new WORLD order

it was in meine kampf (my life/story) (that book he wrote while in prison)

Id just like to mention thatthe drop that happened a while ago- there was an american dollar with it, did it have the pyramid with an eye thing on it or do all dollar notes have that?

Yes, the symbol on the American dollar bill is that of the illuminati

but it's not on dollar bills!

Just American!

I don't really intend to discuss the existance of details of these orders, I just wish to know the relevance of it with the story line

(because you don't include things like this that can get you in ALOT of trouble, for nothing)

* A fair number of people don't know of the illuminati, but that's okay, because they are less than the number of people banana

GK is the illuminati. Fact.

... GK?

General knowledge?

Gaming kit?

Good kids?

Good karma?

Golden Knights?

Good kills?

George Katsimpiris??

Tell me!! :D

GK is the company behind GKNova6, Treyarch's fictional marketing campaign.

Personally, I think it stands for Geistes Kontrolle, or Mind Control in english.

However, if Henry Langham is a fake, then I have no idea.

Oooh, okay! :D

People should also investigate H.A.A.R.P, MK ultra, Die Glocke, etc

Die Glocke information can be found on the home page via one of the tabs.. I think it's the Der Riese one.. Not sure. But, either way it was ment to be either a Teleportation or Anti-gravity device..

No idea about H.A.A.R.P

But, MKULTRA also had 2 relations. MKNAOMI and MKDELTA.

MKNAOMI was the Department of Defense / CIA investigating the use of Biological Weaponary.

MKDELTA, like MKULTRA, was a mind control and interrogation operation run by the Central Intelligence Agency. It involved the use of biochemicals in clandestine operations.

Project MKULTRA was an illegal CIA human research program.

There consists of many other projects such as:

Project ARTICHOKE

Project MKCHICKWIT

Project MKOFTEN

Hope this information is useful.

Oooh, you have to be careful about sources of potential truth.

The illuminati have their own 'conspiracy industry', where they provoke,

make, and even fuel the absurd theorys of others!

So, to know about H.A.A.R.P, you can't investigate 'what it is doing to people'

because you will never find something you can distinguish as truth!

Instead, investigate 'what H.A.A.R.P says it is doing, and what it can do'

This will teach you what HAARP really is! :D

And fiinally

you can search the US militairy patents on H.A.A.R.P! :|

Here's an allright sight

http://uforeview.tripod.com/haarp.html

But only the first 3 sections should be considered. The rest tries to identify the history that existed

before the illuminati rewrote it, but that's a very uncertain business!

Here's H.A.A.R.P's own site....

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

You'll notice a very suspicious lack of information!

And a website concentrate on anti - H.A.A.R.P books

http://www.haarp.net/

(should be considered sparingly, very uncertain facts!)