The reasons why MW2 is not a good game.

Even if they did fix the ump, you would start complaing about the new strongest gun, thats just how it works, The ump is simply the best in its class, Iw isnt going to fix it.

Ex: After the 1887's were patched, everyone started complaining about the spas-12 and the AA-12

Its just proof that you just cant take dying by it so many times, quit complaing, it's a video game, why not just use it and annoy everyone else for a change?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does a shitty multiplayer equate to a bad game? It's always been a tacked-on secondary component. World at War was the only game to do multiplayer right with their plot-driven Nazi Zombies.

I know it's not World War 2, but I'll give you some examples of WW2 games that suck. Battlefield 1942 and Day of Defeat. Steaming piles without even a half-baked attempt at a narrative.

How does a shitty multiplayer equate to a bad game? It's always been a tacked-on secondary component. World at War was the only game to do multiplayer right with their plot-driven Nazi Zombies.

I know it's not World War 2, but I'll give you some examples of WW2 games that suck. Battlefield 1942 and Day of Defeat. Steaming piles without even a half-baked attempt at a narrative.

6 hour storyline, absolutely ridiculous Spec Ops missions, crap checkpoints, crap enemy spawns, invincible AI. Besides that, the whole thing was overhyped and turned out to be a massive disappointment. Why? Because I don't enjoy the same garbage from every Call Of Duty game I play. Juggernaut, dropshotters, grenade launchers, martyrdom, some prime examples. It's an opinion based thread, let's please leave it at that.

6 hour storyline, absolutely ridiculous Spec Ops missions, crap checkpoints, crap enemy spawns, invincible AI. Besides that, the whole thing was overhyped and turned out to be a massive disappointment. Why? Because I don't enjoy the same garbage from every Call Of Duty game I play. Juggernaut, dropshotters, grenade launchers, martyrdom, some prime examples. It's an opinion based thread, let's please leave it at that.

I respect your right to your own opinion but that doesn't stop anyone from trying to change it. I won't argue about multiplayer, and I agree with you on Spec Ops.

But allow me to defend on some points. YES, the storyline WAS short, but this game in particular seems to get an unfair amount of criticism for that on account of MW2 was longer than half the Call of Duty games that came out before it. Do you honestly not expect a corridor shooter to be short? Whatever problems there were with checkpoints and enemy spawns existed, I didn't notice them. The AI might be invincible, but would you honestly prefer to fail and fail and fail again just because your squad leader keeps sticking his fool head over the top and getting it shot off?

But yeah, I agree with everyone here who thinks MW2's multiplayer sucks. Then again I never really was all that into mindless deathmatches, but even I know how bad they f**ked up by not including dedicated servers.

One reason MW2 is not a good game: The fact that players can RUN AROUND and actually FIRE the Barret 50.cal is ridiculous. First off, the recoil on that sucker is ridiculous when sitting on a table. Also, the thing must weigh at least 50 pounds. 50 pound weights no problem, can do em' one handed ( I'M ONLY A KID SO STFU HATERS lol) but the friggin 50.cal i could barely pick up with two hands. Running around with it and firing? Ohhhh ho ho, NO.

I have to say, I've had my share of extreme frustration at MW2. I can't deny that it can be incredibly unbalanced, and I've, shamefully, rage quit a few times from it. Even so, it is fun and I can't deny the way the perks are set up is fun. It's good to be cheap every now and then. People hate to get pwned, but love to pwn others. I'm guilty of it.

However, I do have a better time at playing WaW than MW2. I get frustrated a lot over how a match can get so uneven you might as well stand there doing nothing. I've never experienced that in WaW, but it happens a lot in MW2. In my experience, I've noticed that Treyarch is better at making the game more balanced.

I would post more on how I feel, but this is not my topic, so I will leave it as that. Just how I feel.