24 players online ?

Robash

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this hasn't been found before, but I'm doubtful on this, especially because it says media type: blu-ray....that would make the game PS3 exclusive...and that wouldn't make sense at all, people have already pre-ordered the game for xbox, so if that's wrong, then I'm sure we can't fully believe the amount of players, I wouldn't like it though, I don't even like ground war, i'm sure i wouldn't like ground war on crack.

Surely they ment the playstation version will be on blueray (standard)

I don't like war... But 12v12 sabotage would be qualiteee

They might even incorporate new team based games ... 4 teams of 6 style?

Am skeptic as ever but thought id share it!

12 vs 12 would be incredible. But only if they balanced it. The matchmaking needs to go for equal or close to our ranking. Not pumping us into lobbies vs 3rd prestigers while we're only rank 12. Also the 12 v 12 would have to have specific maps. If they put 12 v 12 in WaW on Dome, it would be catastrophic. But we already know Treyarch has a good mind of what they're doing so I'm not worried.

12 vs 12 would be incredible. But only if they balanced it. The matchmaking needs to go for equal or close to our ranking. Not pumping us into lobbies vs 3rd prestigers while we're only rank 12. Also the 12 v 12 would have to have specific maps. If they put 12 v 12 in WaW on Dome, it would be catastrophic. But we already know Treyarch has a good mind of what they're doing so I'm not worried.

I played FFA with 64 players on Dome on PC... It's AWESOME!