REDACTED?

nayt_FIW

hey everyone :) i really hope this isnt a repost but i was signing my cousin up with a callofduty.com account today and i noticed it mention in the mebership perks area say "First-in-the-world access to REDACTED -- you are not yet cleared for this information" is this going to be a beta/demo? anyway let me know what you think

you can see for yourself here---> http://callofduty.com/register

thanks ;)

-FIW

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In the study of literature, redaction is a form of editing in which multiple source texts are combined (redacted) and subjected to minor alteration to make them into a single work. Often this is a method of collecting a series of writings on a similar theme and creating a definitive and coherent work."-Wikipedia

This could be hinting to a beta? Maybe something else also though such as taking several games and cod games and adding features into one game.

• 3 weeks later...

"In the study of literature, redaction is a form of editing in which multiple source texts are combined (redacted) and subjected to minor alteration to make them into a single work. Often this is a method of collecting a series of writings on a similar theme and creating a definitive and coherent work."-Wikipedia

by that it sounds like REDACTED is more for editing your MP gameplay video...

and it better be free...

cuz they did say we wont have to pay for cod black ops MP but i hope they dont try charging to do things like editing your gameplay...