There are zombies in Black Ops!! CONFIRMED!!

Whetstone

Do think then finnish magazine had any credit within the community?

I for one have never seen a Finnish gamer.. Game.. Anything

I am confident they saw some form of shi no

Numa artwork.. But feel free to contact them.. And I will eat my hat

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know a couple of Finnish games from way back.

Still if they are a profesional outfit they would have done their homework.

Only time will tell on this one.

Although by now Treyarch must have realised that it would be an epic fail on their part not to include zombies in Blackops.

Plus I saw another interview with Josh. It was quite a casual one were he was grilled about the inclusion of zombies. The interviewer even mentioned that it couldn't be Nazi zombies as that would be stupid in itself and Josh agreed.

He did however admit that it was a possiability that zombies would feature in Blackops. By saying this he has practically admit they will be involved, because why the hell would he mislead us & get our hopes up just to have them dashed by the absence of zombies?

Simple really, he wouldn't...

Regards Alpha.

P.s. Hopes still in the box Rob. :)

This reminds me of when I found an article in game pro saying that that Der Riese was the last map back when there was still a lot of hype about MP4. Snakes right though, a professional gaming magazine would only post this if they were 100% positive or else Treyarch and a bunch of other people could take action against them. Also if this was just a rumor or speculation don't you think they would have put in the news or rumor section?

I think this is a combination of 2 posts about the same topic... Most popular winning the title...

Don't believe this confirms zombies... As I've already stated...

But.. Just putting this out there... Cause I do know we all love speculation!

Finnish zombies?

Finland is big on zombie history... Films, books etc..

European ...

Simple google search will arouse your zombie receptors!

This:

Maybe Treyarch has pics on there walls of Zombies and Zombies Dogs from WaW

and this:

Maybe they were pictures of Shi No Numa.

Also:

After looking at the article all night I have come to the conclusion this can't be a mistake.

If it was a mistake then the magazine that printed it can say goodbye to any credit they had within the community. It would be very unprofessional for them to have printed it without doing the proper research to back up their claims.

People (and companies) make mistakes all the time. Is it possible your "hopes" for zombies are clouding your judgment?

I do like your idea of contacting the mag to get it sorted out though.

There has to be zombies man, even if u take away all the love there is for the game from Treyarch it just comes down to money, they will make a fortune, i and tens of thousands more like me will buy every zombie maps they throw at us.

Lets av it!!

I agree with THXRULES. The money in the Zombies mode of waw is to good to pass up. I mean think about it. The game is still selling today because of the zombies mode. Plus they made it for Ipod. Also most of the map packs sold for the Zombies maps probably. There is to much money to be made for them. Also with the whole story they put into SNN and DR if they stopped it at that they will lose so many people who bought the game for NZ. They logically can't get rid of Zombies. As for what they will be like is anybodies guess until they officially announce it or it comes out.