Things you may need to know...

Fentna

It is still in early developmental stages so I don't know how the final version will turn out, but I can tell you Treyarch noticed your love of Nazi Zombies and like any company, they want to make as much profit as possible, so seeing as Nazi Zombies was such a success, what do you think they have gone and done? The same development team that brought you every little thing you love about Nazi Zombies are as we speak working their butts of to put together another successful "sequel" that they are sure you will LOVE!!! You will not be disappointed.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I noticed the alien like face behind his created GK symbol

still suspicious of who fentna is and his intentions

take everything with a pinch of salt as there is people trying mess with us.. Lead us up the wrong path

what does carbon and other codz veterans make of this guy and his comments?

Maybe carbon should investigate as he did so efficently with the intruder from Denmark who tried messing with us!

An independent game was suggested and considered, but unfortunately it was decided against, for the time being anyway. But no worries, black ops will make up for it I’m sure you’ll agree. And no it’s not a monster from singularity. Is that a good game by the way?

It's pretty good more of a horror game for some and it's fun to turn people into bones but that freedom of choice in the game is limited and you'll have to upgrade your weapon and your TMD ( the thing on your left arm u use to own everyone

decided against for now???

so whatever was discussed could still be featured in the game?

Sounds to me like that could be a lead up the garden path as it were, however could be worth some investigation by the veterans of the forum as they have done so well so far with the intel they have uncovered.

major respect to the vets :D

Fentna, I realize you might not have the "permissions" to affirm this, but I have a suspicion. Looking into the Chernobyl accident, I discovered that a new "element" was found based off of the disappearance of some reactor fuel. A new crystalline element was found in the underground structure of the 4th chamber in the Chernobyl Power Plant, subsequently named Chernobylite. This element was unusually radioactive, and may be a new compound altogether. Is this the element in question that they (GK) are trying to refine? If so, for what purpose? Did GK find a refined form of Chernobylite, then hide or destroy the formula? It would explain all the hints of trying to find the original formula of the Nova compound. Since radioactive elements have half-lives and dissipate, maybe this new group of people is trying to find the refined form of Chernobylite again...

*EDIT* Also, many world researchers to this day are researching more effective methods of radioactive "lava" removal. Chernobylite is said to have been in the "lava" when they found it...

There is a link between Element 115 and this. According to my friend there is also reference to chernobyl in COD:WAW.

Similar idea to fallout 3 ghouls. Hence my Dp. They havn't yet released final versions of the ones to appear in COD:BO. It was the closest we could find.

There is a link between Element 115 and this. According to my friend there is also reference to chernobyl in COD:WAW.

instead of 'quoting' your friend, wouldn't it be an idea to play the game and get some proof (if they do reference chernobyl)

then we may start taking you more seriously....

don't feed this troll/faker... come on... are you guys that naive?

Look at his friggin avatar he thought the GKnova symbol was a peace sign... he hasn't offered any real insight or added anything of value to these discussions. All his half baked theories and info about things have been WRONG so far. The other info he gives is just made up BS...

TomPegasus79

Brains: 10

Zombification:

Re: Fentna? whose he?

The first post from him (28th May) mentioned that the GKNova6 site goes all funny when you press the button more than once - Amateurish...

I am more inclined to go with your 1st or second theory Shoreyo....

I have tried to engage him...The topic seems a bit wayward...Lets see what he can offer?