the question marks on the map

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqLTaB985c%20????????????

A PENTAGON WITH 5 QUESTION MARKS AND SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE!!!

5 RED DOTS ON MOON THAT LOOK TO FORM A PENTAGON AND SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE.!!!

MAYBE THERES SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE OF THOSE 5 QUESTION MARKS ON DER RIESE!!! [brains]

Interesting theory there about the pentagram.

Seems to be close to the furnace room with the monkey bomb in it.

Regards Snake.

HOLY CRAP! I THINK THIS IS IT! THIS IS HOW WE HAVE TO SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF THE QUESTION MARKS! WE HAVE TO LOOK INTO THIS MORE! :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqLTaB985c%20????????????

A PENTAGON WITH 5 QUESTION MARKS AND SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE!!!

5 RED DOTS ON MOON THAT LOOK TO FORM A PENTAGON AND SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE.!!!

MAYBE THERES SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE OF THOSE 5 QUESTION MARKS ON DER RIESE!!! [brains]

Interesting theory there about the pentagram.

Seems to be close to the furnace room with the monkey bomb in it.

Regards Snake.

HOLY CRAP! I THINK THIS IS IT! THIS IS HOW WE HAVE TO SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF THE QUESTION MARKS! WE HAVE TO LOOK INTO THIS MORE! :o

It looks like home plate.

Now the question is, are we safe or out?

Those question marks boggled my mind for ages, buggers. I'll be able to play this game for PC soon and when I do I'll noclip, to all these locations, and take a video of it and tell you what I think. I know they're not main spawns, and the burning stuff is all over the map, it's the tiles that they burned, the tiles received too much radiation so they had to burn them.

I know it's a pentagon, but if you do some research the pentgram fits right in there:-

Regards Snake.

ahhhh great minds think alike :twisted:

after i started to draw my own web of lines I was going to show yall and than I remembered when I played nazi zombies the original and was afraid, the game was scary. I really dont know what to expect and am now terrifried to unleash the beast.

If your 115 than im 6_6_6 :shock: :idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EL67mjv1nM

As my XBOX isn't working,cos I'm getting the new one cos need bigger hard drive, you know if you throw a monkey in the furnace(Thompson room) it squeals and Sam occasionally says something. As I can't try this, is there for some reason a way of putting monkeys on all of the buring stuff near the question marks and does that do something?? Soz its a lamo idea, but I can't try it myself so I thought I'd post it.

I know it's a pentagon, but if you do some research the pentgram fits right in there:-

These symbols are linked to Satanism, Freemasonary & the Illuminati.

I think we need to look at the skull & bones (322) Nazi connections also.

Cia headquarters, UKultra and all the GK stuff ties into. I'm starting to think GK is the chemical arm of the Illuminati.

Treyarch you have wicked epic minds working for you.

Regards Snake.

An edit bump.

I've add the Pentagram to the Der Riese map & added a comparison.

Also look at a real image of Washington DC:-

Satanism, Freemasonary & the Illuminati all in one. Treyarch copied this idea I think.

Still I always find that last image shocking to say the least.

So Der Riese is absolutely filled with sacred geometry. I believe this can also be tied to the Golden Ratio again.

It has to mean something. I can't believe that Treyarch did all this without knowing aka the by the power of synchronicity (The Universe made it happen).

So what are we missing? I wish someone from Treyarch would look at what we have found. This stuff would be lost on the general gaming community.

Can we at least get another hint. Please Treyarch... :)

Regards Alpha.

Satanism I think not Alpha, its as real as you want to make it out to be. Linking freemasonary to Satanism is unfounded.

? on the cipher sheet is 69. 935 is also coincidently the numbers on the diamond death cards from WaW. The shield happens to be the 9 of diamonds which also shows a 6...69. Diamonds can also be seen on the load screen map that you scribbled on when looking carefully you will see one at Z-C

In Verruckt on the power switch we also see two question marks, one either side of the switch, one upside down and one the correct way up. There is a question mark leading to the gun cabinet on NDU, and we can see a large ? chalked on the wall in the trench gun hallway of Der Riese.

Satanism I think not Alpha, its as real as you want to make it out to be. Linking freemasonary to Satanism is unfounded.

I respectfully disagree. If you dig far enough you will find that they are inseparable.

What did they find under the temple mound?

They say that they are the illuminated ones. Who is the Light bearer?

The answers to both is the Devil, Satan, Baphomet, Lucifer. What ever you want to call it. (I do not believe in god or the devil by the way).

The link is definitely there for you to find.

I believe the masons are the lesser of the evils but they are a part of the whole grand scheme.

Regards Snake.

i just played DR and it indeed looks like there are barrels on fire (some arent) near each ? mark. when you walk into them they just make a clanging sound. not sure what that does though. i will look further into it

Yeah, but the chain fences make a 'chingy' sound when you walk into them, and so do your

footsteps on the ground! :)

I'm not sure the sound of the barrels is any significant! :D

But I guess they do let you know when you've accidentally ran into one!

i now definitely know what the ? marks are. after doing more sleuthing i have found that so far, 3 of the ? has a message close by. the one near juggernaut just has a barrel on fire and above that is a "Warning" sign. The ? near teleporter B is downstairs, where you can push in that brick to find a message. the other one close by to this, under the floorboards is another message. the other 2 i am not sure about

when i shot them messages (after playing hide and seek) they made a strange sound. so i think there is something to this...

i now definitely know what the ? marks are. after doing more sleuthing i have found that so far, 3 of the ? has a message close by. the one near just has a barrel on fire and above that is a "Warning" sign. The ? near teleporter B is downstairs, where you can push in that brick to find a message. the other one close by to this, under the floorboards is another message. the other 2 i am not sure about

when i shot them messages (after playing hide and seek) they made a strange sound. so i think there is something to this...

Really dude? What type of sound is it? (I cant play W@W right now...)