Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Divinium

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Dahniska last won the day on November 5 2014

Dahniska had the most liked content!

Community Reputation



About Dahniska

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

7,273 profile views

Display Name History

Single Status Update

See all updates by Dahniska

  1. If you die because a Monkey Bomb (or something designed to function similarly) fails to fulfill its purpose, the fault is 20% yours for relying on said item, the other 80% is Treyarch's fault

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Electric Jesus

      Electric Jesus

      the fault is 100% yours for trusting Vonderhaar to pull through for you.

    3. Stop Mocking Me0

      Stop Mocking Me0

      Why do we worship such a crudely made game with so many screw ups?

    4. Dahniska


      I just enjoy the game overall. However things like monkey fails make me irritated because it usually happens hours into the game and it hurts a lot.

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

callofdutyzombies.com is part of the Collateral network of gaming sites, including Sevensins.com

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .