Jump to content
razm

Razz

Recommended Posts

razm    1

Hello everyone, I'm not much of a "writer" so I'm just gonna try to keep it short. My name is Razz but I also go by the name of Razm sometimes. Started playing zombies on World at War, I was a real free to play and wasn't even aware that there were more maps than Nacht. Then I played a shit ton of Kino and didn't touch zombies until like a year ago when I picked up BO3 which got me obsessed with zombies. I play on PC and not many of my friends like zombies that much so I'd really appreciate if some of you guys who play on PC added me and maybe we could play sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

razm    1
5 hours ago, Spider said:

Welcome to CoDZ Razz, have fun here :769:

Thanks man :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blurryface    142
18 hours ago, razm said:

Hello everyone, I'm not much of a "writer" so I'm just gonna try to keep it short. My name is Razz but I also go by the name of Razm sometimes. Started playing zombies on World at War, I was a real free to play and wasn't even aware that there were more maps than Nacht. Then I played a shit ton of Kino and didn't touch zombies until like a year ago when I picked up BO3 which got me obsessed with zombies. I play on PC and not many of my friends like zombies that much so I'd really appreciate if some of you guys who play on PC added me and maybe we could play sometime.

Welcome buddy!

 

I play PC too. DM me and I'll send you my steam ID.

 

Have fun on the site and get to know it as it's a great place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anonymous    346

Welcome to the site, Razz! So you've skipped BO2? Try TranZit once if you haven't done already, my favourite map! Glad you've found us in the enormous Aethereal entity of internet, and more importantly: enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

razm    1
13 minutes ago, Blurryface said:

Welcome buddy!

 

I play PC too. DM me and I'll send you my steam ID.

 

Have fun on the site and get to know it as it's a great place.

Thanks man, I'll Dm you :)

2 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Welcome to the site, Razz! So you've skipped BO2? Try TranZit once if you haven't done already, my favourite map! Glad you've found us in the enormous Aethereal entity of internet, and more importantly: enjoy!

Thank you. I didn't skip it but I never really got into it I played TranZit and Origins a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NaBrZHunter    492

Hey, PC master race! We do have a number of PC guys out here, just be on the lookout, browse some profiles, and be sure to check the LFG. Also, feel free to jump in the story/map discussions! Having started in earnest on BO3, there is admittedly much you can learn, and we're all happy to talk about it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×