Razz

razm

Hello everyone, I'm not much of a "writer" so I'm just gonna try to keep it short. My name is Razz but I also go by the name of Razm sometimes. Started playing zombies on World at War, I was a real free to play and wasn't even aware that there were more maps than Nacht. Then I played a shit ton of Kino and didn't touch zombies until like a year ago when I picked up BO3 which got me obsessed with zombies. I play on PC and not many of my friends like zombies that much so I'd really appreciate if some of you guys who play on PC added me and maybe we could play sometime.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, razm said:

Hello everyone, I'm not much of a "writer" so I'm just gonna try to keep it short. My name is Razz but I also go by the name of Razm sometimes. Started playing zombies on World at War, I was a real free to play and wasn't even aware that there were more maps than Nacht. Then I played a shit ton of Kino and didn't touch zombies until like a year ago when I picked up BO3 which got me obsessed with zombies. I play on PC and not many of my friends like zombies that much so I'd really appreciate if some of you guys who play on PC added me and maybe we could play sometime.

Welcome buddy!

I play PC too. DM me and I'll send you my steam ID.

Have fun on the site and get to know it as it's a great place.

13 minutes ago, Blurryface said:

Welcome buddy!

I play PC too. DM me and I'll send you my steam ID.

Have fun on the site and get to know it as it's a great place.

Thanks man, I'll Dm you :)

2 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Welcome to the site, Razz! So you've skipped BO2? Try TranZit once if you haven't done already, my favourite map! Glad you've found us in the enormous Aethereal entity of internet, and more importantly: enjoy!

Thank you. I didn't skip it but I never really got into it I played TranZit and Origins a little bit.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hey, PC master race! We do have a number of PC guys out here, just be on the lookout, browse some profiles, and be sure to check the LFG. Also, feel free to jump in the story/map discussions! Having started in earnest on BO3, there is admittedly much you can learn, and we're all happy to talk about it!

Archived