Sign in to follow this  
perplexous

Possible Shadows of Evil Easter Egg?

perplexous    2

Anyone notice in shadows of evil theres a lighthouse in the canal district left of ruby rabbit. Its blinks every so often. I know treyarch has put morse code easter eggs before so this could be another one possibly anyone wanna take a look and decode it?

Edited by perplexous

Tac    462
22 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

If you look closely it blinks1-1-5. I don't think there's anything more to it, other than that.

Just out of curiosity, how did you determine that it blinks 115?

Ragdo11706    363
1 hour ago, Tac said:

Just out of curiosity, how did you determine that it blinks 115?

Ok, so there's 5 lights on the lighthouse. All 5 light up & blink twice in a row. 1-1 then the 5 lights light back up again. Then it repeats itself over & over. 

If you watch the GobbleGum machine, this does the exact same thing as well. Except on the GobbleGum machine there's only 3 lights. It goes up 3, down 2, flashes twice then repeats itself. 

I've always just thought that's what it meant. Mainly because it doesn't seem to change patterns. However I will admit. I don't know how to decipher Morse Code, I just never thought those were.

Now as far as some of the other signs around SoE, I agree they are & need to be/should be looked at by someone with knowledge of how to read Morse Code.

Schrödinger    98

The lights of which you speak, perplexous, blink even if video is paused in Theater mode.

On 25/11/2015 09:29:50, Schrödinger said:

There is also a light that flashes in the Ruby Rabbit.

http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2015/11/28/151128110927388140.jpg

http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2015/11/28/151128110927912109.jpg

Awards

Tac    462
On 11/25/2015, 3:26:19, Ragdo11706 said:

Ok, so there's 5 lights on the lighthouse. All 5 light up & blink twice in a row. 1-1 then the 5 lights light back up again. Then it repeats itself over & over. 

If you watch the GobbleGum machine, this does the exact same thing as well. Except on the GobbleGum machine there's only 3 lights. It goes up 3, down 2, flashes twice then repeats itself. 

I've always just thought that's what it meant. Mainly because it doesn't seem to change patterns. However I will admit. I don't know how to decipher Morse Code, I just never thought those were.

Now as far as some of the other signs around SoE, I agree they are & need to be/should be looked at by someone with knowledge of how to read Morse Code.

Oh awesome, thanks! That's really neat!

• Like 1