Looking for Group

Hells Warrrior

• Administrators

@Hells Warrrior @Covert Gunman

Alright so Covy was saying that we should add a custom info section, which I agree with.  Here's a mock up of how I picture:

EqyfejY.png

So the "info" section will only be viewable after you've clicked on an LFG post and are in the "View Group" pop up.  The "info" section would allow you to include specifics about your play type.  The information in this section will not factor into the filters, or anything like that.

p.s. @NaBrZHunter not saying that you smoke, just using your post as an example! :mrgreen:

Oh, I have a cig now and again. :B

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends what has been entered as the email address to be honest - not sure why it would be undeliverable unless non existent email (what was the error return message from the email?)

On the forum, I clicked on envelope link, it directed me to outlook, when I hit send it gave me error. 

However when I tried today It does not give me any errors. I don't think it matters.

Dumb question, So, the way this works is, players will use LFG groups email link to connect to respective XBOX live user accounts. Correct?

Edited by way2g00d
  • Tech Admin

Basically.

How it will work is as follows, we are just a middle man, hooking up like minded players. We supply the contact options supplied by the player and up to them to sort things out.

Contact options, email, Xbox messaging - to be added Twitter and Facebook and PM via CoDz - how the player added the request wants to be contacted is up to them.