Off-Storyline "Meanwhile" map

Ok, so after nuketown a while back I got thinking: If nuketown is a part of the final dlc, then will there be other maps as well? But I couldn't think of any...

Now, after nuketown has been released separately, I begin to wonder: What other maps could have been, or will be, playable?

So I, oddly, came up with this while listening to Music in school:

Map: Elementary

England: London

Basicly this map takes place in a school, with kids and one teacher...

The charracters may not say anything, but It'd be cool none the less!

You start in the front of the school, ??? Elementary... The story goes, four kids survived the bombs, and they've been left here... To fend off their fellow classmates and teachers who have become zombies! This gameplay is a bit weird because your a child, and you move differently... And your shorter! Then again, so are most of the zombies...

The first room won't have anything, once you get 750 points, open the doors and walk in where you can see a long hall, on one end there's a door on the other is a caved-in slope you can Assend. There are three classrooms here and one teachers lounge.

This teacher's lounge has a box spawn and a teacher in it... A teacher is a tougher zombie, and depending on who the teacher is will effect the threat it purposes: This one is the English teacher, she will scream at you, but won't do much more then that...

If you head down the hall to the door you can buy it which will open up the playground. Here you can actually climb up the structors and fend off zombies from up here, (Great place for the Ak-74u IMO). Also on the opposet side is the caffiteria, inside you'll find the lunch lady zombie, who will attack with a knife and spew Greece which will burn you (like the avagodro).

Back inside, up the incline, is a second row of doors: three classrooms, a gym, and a comunicator room. The gym will contain an angry coach zombie who will charge at you. Across the gym you can enter the last hall with 3 more classes and the principal's office.

The principal is the strongest teacher here, having 2 times the health as a normal teacher. Lucky for you he is asleep, as long as you don't shoot in the room, or set off a gernade, you should be fine... Then just walk over to the opposet wall and turn on the power!

Once the power's on only 1 thing will happen: The doors inside the school will alternate their openenings...

It will work in alarms... The first one will open up the door to one of the classrooms on the first floor, second floor, and 3rd floor. Inside you will find one of these perks:

Juggernog, quick revive, speedcola, double tap, mule kick, or who's who.

If it doesn't you should have access to either the semtex room, the claymore room,or the Bowie/Galvaknuckle room (Galvas are hidden, and can only be found by throwing a gernade into a open tile in the Bowie room, which will drop a box with them in in (purchaseable for 6000).

Each room has a teacher as well, the science teachers will explode when killed, the geography teachers will relocate you if your hit by them, the art teachers will leave a slippery trail where they go, and the principal will roam the hallways, if it grabs you, it will sumon all the other teacher zombies back from their graves! But if you kill him first, your good!

Pack a punch IS avaible on this map, but only at a specific time between bells, Called "recess" "Lunch" or "assembly" where the pack a punch will appear out of the ground, and will stay there for a very limited time...

Durring lunch the bell will ring once signaling players to get out of the perk classrooms, then it will ring again, closing the classrooms, and opening pack a punch in the lunchroom, then the bell will ring again to signal you to hurry up, the. It will ring one last time to open different perk doors, and close the pack a punch. The same happens durring recess and assembly EXEPT the pap will apear on the jungle gym or in the front loby...

Now these doors don't stay open for long, and if your locked in, too bad.. You're in there until they open again..

Also you can't cheat the system, much like nuketown, the bells start ringing once a player reaches a certain amount of kills... No saving a zombie!

There are four kids:

A puerto rican girl (Like manendaz's sister)

A puerto rican boy (Like manendaz as a child)

An American boy (Like David masson as a child)

And a cuban boy (like the one slapped by the solders in the mission where they rescue woods)

None talk, some cry, some scream, all fight, some laugh...

The teachers won't always spawn, infact they'll only spawn one teacher per room for one of 3 reasons: A: You opened a door to a teacher's layer for the first time. B: You've been grabbed by the principal, not only are you down now, but all the teachers in the school respawn now! Or C: It's a teacher round, in which one of each teacher will come for you... Be ready!

Teachers in closed classrooms won't respawn when you open them...

Anyway I thought that would be a nice map: Sure it's a bit sick to be killing zombies as a child, but LBH, we've all wanted to give one teacher or another a good few slugs to the face... Hope you enjoyed! This is stop signing out!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always loved the idea of a school map and I think this is a really cool idea. I came up with 4 archetypal high school students to play as too. There's the stuck up hipster girl, the jock guy, the nerd guy, and the emo girl. :mrgreen: the pack a punch idea you made is freaking awesome. It is like the call of the dead lighthouse but it makes sense logically rather than magic lightning bolts. :D

Cool idea, except I only see one very small flaw.. Why are the going IN to the school, wouldn't it make more sense for them to be trying to escape? If they survived the bombs at school, and everyone around them turned to zombies, don't you think they would be starting inside the school and fighting their way out?

I do love the school themed idea though, and playing as a child would definitely make the gameplay mechanics fresh and challenging.

It would be a cool idea and all but aren't there rules with kids and violence in video games? I didn't think Treyarch would be allowed to have you shoot at children zombies, especially with the Sandy Hook shooting a couple months ago.

They could just be random generic suburban people from the surrounding area. It's kinda like the auschwitz idea, how instead of fighting unread holocaust victims it's just random undead civilians from the surrounding area.

The main problem lies in the fact that you are killing children. Zombies or not, they would still be viewed as children. Games don't generally mess around with this kind of stuff. For example, in fallout/skyrim, you can't harm or kill children. I think a school map could be really cool but the politics of it just wouldn't work.