Two Wonder Weapons?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah its definitely possible. I've gotten that combination before on solo trying to complete the easter egg just like you. Although it was round 25 and it didn't quite fit my strategy well... Scavenger angered George... VR-11 is just a waste of a weapon slot.

Its possible but don't expect to get far with them.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a Ray-Gun and a Scavenger at the same time, so I don't think that it's impossible to have a Scavenger and a V-R11 at the same time.

V-R11 is definetly a waste of a weapon slot. Only use it if you're doing the Easter Egg OR if you're going for "Stuntmen".

Oh yeah its definitely possible. I've gotten that combination before on solo trying to complete the easter egg just like you. Although it was round 25 and it didn't quite fit my strategy well... Scavenger angered George... VR-11 is just a waste of a weapon slot.

upgraded vr11 hitting an ally makes them invincible and gives them insta-kill. Its a must after round 35.

If you can't manage to get the scavenger and the vrill, get the dolls instead of the scavenger. As the man is being sucked into the green light, let loose the dolls and it will kill him.

VR11 is the best gun in the game if you know how to use it.

upgraded scavenger hitting an ally makes them invincible and gives them insta-kill. Its a must after round 35.

Upgraded V-R11, you mean. And I don't think it would only work after round 35.

right, thats what I meant. And no, it works any time, but after round 35 its just MUCH easier than trying to pump ammo into them all day.

I saw an effective tactic where a pair rounded up a max spawn, ran into the lighthouse, then one person shot the other with the Lazarus, who then fired one LAW rocket into the crowd, killing everything. Speedy and effective, but requires coordination you just don't find when playing with randoms.