Jump to content

PuR3x Bladez

Member
  • Content count

    65
  • Divinium

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1

About PuR3x Bladez

  • Rank
    Zombie
  1. Why The Crew is in China

    Yes! Which makes me think...does Nuketown have a stronger bearing on the story than we think? Well we know that one rocket hit Nuketown, since the end trailer and by the looks from it, one looks to have hit near Greenrun, It also goes along with the pattern, and location of Nuketown and Greenrun on the zombie world loading screen. I also remember seeing a picture, that i believe is a piece of paper in WaW, and it having two radio towers and a Nuke... So we have Greenrun, Nuketown and maybe China :/... I think its a good theory, and after china, one of the two's 'master plan' will be compete
  2. Theater Mode Confirmed for Zombies

    Theater Mode in zombies??? first thought. Sniper and trick shooting :L, imagine getting like a awesome zombie rampage doing 360 and stuff :D
  3. ZOMBIES CONFIRMED BY MARK LAMIA

    I am over the moon for it too return but im thinking how are they combinding future and zombies, what are you thought alpha, ill hhve to go now tho, its 2:00 in uk -Bladez-
  4. Perk-a-Colas

    This would be bad cause one player could crouch slowing them down but still moving. then someone else could just spray them, and it would make things to easy, since if a zombie was sprinting at you he would suddenly slow down.
  5. Perk-a-Colas

    Thanks, u can rewrite them if u want
  6. Wonder Weapon Ideas

    Some ideas, number 2 is someones request and i tweaked it abit. 1: Name: Whirlpool D.X24/Tsunami D.X42 Creator: Dr Xian Type: Sub Machine Gun Description: It is a small put high pressure water gun. The claw at the end spins that cause's the water to spin will shooting, give it the massive pressure. It also has some element 115 in the water, that gives it that kick. Ammo: 4/20 / 4/38 2: Name: Sonic Blast/Jet Sreecher Creator: 'Unknown' Type: Rifle Description: It is a rifle and at the bottom, the is a ammo pole. It runs on 115 energy disc, that produce sonic waves. It has 3 lines of sights for great aiming. The funnel at the end echo the sound, for bigger impact. It also has a weird symbol, that see in the gun and also something about the creator... Ammo: 2/12 / 4/24 3: Name: Buzz-Rod Creator: Takeo Type: Equipment Description: After fighting the Doctor, Takeo created it to fight the zombies. You stick it in the ground. It can shock up too up too 5 zombies. It has rings that shock the zombies and you gain 2 each round, and max 4. 4: Name: Acid Tornado Creator: 'Unkown' Type: Equipment Description: It's the same as a bouncing betty from mw3. you place it on the floor, and when triggered, it flys up into the air and blows up, hurting zombies in a 360 degrees radius, 5: Name: Poison Dart/ Infection Shot Creator: 'Unknown' Type: Shotgun like a spaz 12 Description: This shotgun has some extra fire power, or infection power. Once a zombie has been shot, it will turn on the zombies and start hitting them and can infected up to 10 (20 if PaP) zombies. It will leave behind a green, yellowish glow. It also slowly kills the zombie while infecting more. Ammo: 4/12
  7. Wonder Weapon Ideas

    Well you know you can have special grenades as wonder weapons. E.g monkey bombs count as a WW. I was thinking about a boomerang, or as the Skrillex song goes 'Bangarang'. You through it and it explodes on impact. You get 1 and max 3 and 1 each round. You only get this much since they are pretty powerful. They can hurt teammates and if it doesn't impact something, it will spin around and comeback to you, cause you too get hurt. It would be browny black and then explosives strapped to it. Feedback???
  8. Perk-a-Colas

    Thanks for the bad things and next time i think of something ill think why they invented it and etc
  9. Perk-a-Colas

    sry looked fine on my laptop here it is: WealthShare - Green Cost 2000 - Flavour - Champagne Every round 10% of your money, is shared out between everyone in the game. *Note* The solo effect is that you get 5% of your money* Pro WealthShare - Upgrade +2000 Every round 20% of your money is shared and you get 10% of your money given to you. ButterCocktail - Yellow Cost 3500 - Flavour - Melted Butter While running into zombies, you get a 30% chance to push them aside, making them stumble. Pro ButterCocktail - Upgrade +2000 While running into zombies, you get a 60% chance to push them aside and stumble and with Stamin-Up its 80% Previous Perks BloodLine - Dark Red Cost 2000 - Flavour - Red Wine *NOTE* For this to work, when someone dies until they respawn their body must stay, where they died* When someone is downed, you may spend 2000 points on getting them back up, with all guns they had. Pro BloodLine - Upgrade +2000 When bring someone back, out of their perks they get one randomly selected and get it back. Steam Bru - Grey/Black Cost 2500 - Flavour - Hot Ash/Burnt (not nice) When this perk is bought, there is a 25% chance zombies in 2 meter radius will light on fire. Slowly killing them, but takes time. Pro Steam Bru - 40% chance zombies catch on fire and bullets have 30% chance of lighting zombies on fire. *Note* Too me this may be abit OP, so negative effect.* Negative Effect - Running into water will make you lose this perk and put zombies out.
  10. Perk-a-Colas

    WealthShare - Green Cost 2000 - Flavour - Champagne Every round 10% of your money, is shared out between everyone in the game. *Note* The solo effect is that you get 5% of your money* Pro WealthShare - Upgrade +2000 Every round 20% of your money is shared and you get 10% of your money given to you. ButterCocktail - Yellow Cost 3500 - Flavour - Melted Butter While running into zombies, you get a 30% chance to push them aside, making them stumble. Pro ButterCocktail - Upgrade +2000 While running into zombies, you get a 60% chance to push them aside and stumble and with Stamin-Up its 80% Previous Perks BloodLine - Dark Red Cost 2000 - Flavour - Red Wine *NOTE* For this to work, when someone dies until they respawn their body must stay, where they died* When someone is downed, you may spend 2000 points on getting them back up, with all guns they had. Pro BloodLine - Upgrade +2000 When bring someone back, out of their perks they get one randomly selected and get it back. Steam Bru - Grey/Black Cost 2500 - Flavour - Hot Ash/Burnt (not nice) When this perk is bought, there is a 25% chance zombies in 2 meter radius will light on fire. Slowly killing them, but takes time. Pro Steam Bru - 40% chance zombies catch on fire and bullets have 30% chance of lighting zombies on fire. *Note* Too me this may be abit OP, so negative effect.* Negative Effect - Running into water will make you lose this perk and put zombies out.
  11. Perk-a-Colas

    BloodLine - Dark Red Colour Cost 2000 - Flavour - Red Wine *NOTE* For this to work, when someone dies until they respawn their body must stay, where they died* When someone is downed, you may spend 2000 points on getting them back up, with all guns they had. Pro BloodLine - Upgrade +2000 When bring someone back, out of their perks they get one randomly selected and get it back. Steam Bru - Grey/Black Cost 2500 - Flavour - Hot Ash/Burnt (not nice) When this perk is bought, there is a 25% chance zombies in 2 meter radius will light on fire. Slowly killing them, but takes time. Pro Steam Bru - 40% chance zombies catch on fire and bullets have 30% chance of lighting zombies on fire. *Note* Too me this may be abit OP, so negative effect.* Negative Effect - Running into water will make you lose this perk and put zombies out.
  12. Perk-a-Colas

    I like the knife-aid idea, but i think it should orangy and be called SliTango, (Slit, then ango, like Tango ) and it is zombies. like drinking sumin and going prone makes ur explode (PHD)
  13. Wonder Weapon Ideas

    I was thinking one abit like the VR-11. It poisons a zombie, slowly killing it, and it will turn and attack other zombies, also infecting them. But it also has low ammo, since it can spread easily
  14. Wonder Weapon Ideas

    I recon there should be a shotgun ww, cus they have had like everything else, sniper, dual pistols etc. Why No Shotgun... I might make it :)
  15. Next map ideas....

    KK ill get too it asap, may take abit longer cause i have been told to revise more for my upcoming GCSE
×