Thoughts on the new map

Fibroidkey794

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only played the map 3 times but so fire I'm really enjoying the flow and style of the map. in some ways it gives me old school zombies vibes ( just based off the style and setting of the map the flow and layout does not). I am not the biggest fan of the way that power works within the map but I do not think that really is that big of a deal. I think the mimics are really cool and add some challenge to the map. So overall I am having a good time with these first few quick basic playthroughs I might change my mind in further playthroughs and all but I do think that will happen but we will see.  

Really enjoying it so far!

Done the EE twice solo and a round 50.

Intel and story was fun to listen to and collect.

But I've pretty much done everything for now and already looking forwards to the next map ngl. 

Definitely a step up from Die Machine imo.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Rapt said:

Really enjoying it so far!

Done the EE twice solo and a round 50.

Intel and story was fun to listen to and collect.

But I've pretty much done everything for now and already looking forwards to the next map ngl. 

Definitely a step up from Die Machine imo.

Nice, you're playing fast haha! Good to see you again, Rapt

Archived